Wonder Showzen

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Oh, c'mon? No one has seen the greatness of Wonder Showzen?

I've seen it....its funny....but not that funny. They play reruns here all the time---but I can never bring myself to watch them.

I sort of like it. I mean, I want to really like it, but for some reason, I just can't. It's certainly funny and all, but there's something about it that just turns me off. I did however enjoy those links, thanks moony.

I caught up with this very, very belatedly. Now I'm hooked!

I realize that a lot of the humor is completely insensitive (not to mention rather juvenile), and I *shouldn't* be laughing at half of it, but I really can't help myself.

My current avatar is a Showzen reference. Anybody who's seen it *ought* to remember the segment it refers to. :shock:

I caught up with this very, very belatedly. Now I'm hooked!

I realize that a lot of the humor is completely insensitive (not to mention rather juvenile), and I *shouldn't* be laughing at half of it, but I really can't help myself.

My current avatar is a Showzen reference. Anybody who's seen it *ought* to remember the segment it refers to. :shock:
"D-O-G-O-B-G-Y-N!"
Wonder Showzen sucks incomprehensible amounts of ***.
True dat.
*****es.

I just watched that little Hitler thing, and it was great. "I'm trying to blow up your head with my mind..."

Latest posts

Back