World War Hulks event discussion(spoilers)

don't tell me, She-rulk is a resurrected, hulked out Betty Ross?

More or less.

Which is now creepy, because we saw Leader flirting with her. But yeah, the part that sells it the conversation she had with Red in Code Red. Rulk told the story of the blind men and the elephant, she told him that the last person to tell her that story was someone she loved who's dead to her.

Here's a good recap of it all.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/vio...-read-this-and-its-not-just-on-rulk/87-48740/

Last edited:
who is red hulk?

I don't think anyone knows and most of the few who cared gave up trying to find out.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out Loeb doesn't even know, or at least didn't when he started the story. Of everything I've read and seen about it, there so no progression in the story as to his identity.

Red Hulk is The Riddler.

And a cyborg.

Last edited:
I love what Pak has done with the Hulk. mostly with the children of the Hulk. (love reading about the she hulk trying to fit in)......but this is getting a little weird even for me.

I don't think anyone knows and most of the few who cared gave up trying to find out.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out Loeb doesn't even know, or at least didn't when he started the story. Of everything I've read and seen about it, there so no progression in the story as to his identity.

Again, it's become pretty clear it's General ross. Code Red reveals it withough actually saying it.

Last edited:
But I thought he killed General Ross?

But they have already introduced LMDs to the story, so it was most likely a LMD.

Pretty much.

It also explains why he killed Abomination. Leader only wanted a sample from Blonsky, but Red went the extra mile. Leader was actually angry he killed him.

Then again, he probably shouldn't have sent the father of the woman Abomination killed to get that sample.

We finally learn who Red Hulk is this week.

It 's
General Ross
amd She-Rulk is
Betty Ross
!

Do they explain, then, how Red Hulk was seen talking to Gen. Ross early-early on in the series (somewhere in the first 6 issues)?

Red herring!

Clearly the Red Hulk/General Ross faked a conversation with himself to throw comic book readers off the trail of his true identity!

What a brilliant tactician this Red Hulk is. Very meta. He's like an Animal Man for OUR GENERATION.

Last edited:
It is easy you just say that he was having the conversation in his head....?
because the Red Hulk was knocked out at that point!

I am enjoying this storyline as soon as Loeb teamed up with Pak it is good because Pak must be helping with writing a clear story and Loeb just has to follow with the Red Hulk.
Everyone knew it was going to be Gen. Ross he was calling Banner weak and milksop.
The real point is why... and why the Red She Hulk being Betty Ross because that could make or break the story!

Maybe it was all in his brain? Or an LMD.

Seeing as how the Inteligencia do have LMD's and they had Banner checking people if they were or weren't LMD's(and he already knew who Ross was). Anyone who has been reading knows it was an LMD.

Plus, with him dead, Red Hulk can really show who he is without revealing his ties to Inteligencia and the fact that he comitted high treason.

they don't have to explain it, it's... bad writing.

Actually, it has been written rather well(mainly thanks to Pak) and actually makes sense and falls together rather well. The Leader beind behind it all and all.

Last edited:
So... how come Red Hulk doesn't have a mustache?!?!?!?!?

This whole thing is just a horrible mess.

This whole thing is just a horrible mess.

:nods in agreement:

has Deadpool gone back in time yet to punch himself causing a rift in the the space time continuum to erase the whole ****ing mess from ever happening?.....except the daughter she-hulk she can stay.

"How come Red Hulk doesn't have a moustache?"

Brilliant.

Latest posts

Back