Worst. Smells. Ever.

my greatuncle Sam's body odor/breath

He works at a local slaughter house. The moldy old bastard doesn't bathe more than 3 times a week, and doesn't believe in brushing his teeth. So he smells of death and blood, and his breath is like he eats the asses of the cattle going through.

The messed up thing, when I was a kid, we were having a family get together, and he kept fingering the food. He wondered why he got stuck with the left overs. The man is truly repugnant.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say TGO bathroom after he eats an authentic Mexican bean plater.

actually, one time my dad tryed to clean the septic tank and it got backed up so bad. You couldn't stand to be in the house for more that 2 minutes.

On certain days when the wind blows the wrong way in Lubbock, the whole town smells like the stockyards, which in turn smells like a lot of cow ****.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say TGO bathroom after he eats an authentic Mexican bean plater.

If you don't want people mocking you all the time, then why do you pick on people still?

Once, we got a couple of kegs for a party on our front lawn, and there was no bathroom space to put the second keg, so we all decided to set it up in my room, since I was almost never there, and usually slept at my girl's place. It got in my floor and all over my sheets, and I didn't know it until about a month later, when it was soaked into everything and rankly old.

It was the most horrible smell you could ever imagine.

If you don't want people mocking you all the time, then why do you pick on people still?

I didn't say don't mock me. I said some of you need to have a limits... most of the stuff I didn't mind, but some people didn't know when to stop. Some of the people that wouldn't stop have indicated (in their own special way) how they think of me with there mockings. Leading me to believe they mean all their hateful and snidely remarks. Beside TGO knows I just kidding and if I offended him in anyway I apologise.

Cause he's smart
Indeed.
I didn't say don't mock me. I said some of you need to have a limits... most of the stuff I didn't mind, but some people didn't know when to stop. Some of the people that wouldn't stop have indicated (in their own special way) how they think of me with there mockings. Leading me to believe they mean all their hateful and snidely remarks.
There, there. Dry your tears on Kristin Kreuk's blouse.
Beside TGO knows I just kidding and if I offended him in anyway I apologise.
Generally people are only offended when it's clever or funny.

I would but I don't want to touch anything that you stole and have been keeping that close to your crotch.
Well I do like to stalk celebrities...

But lately I've been perpetually following, we prefer that term to stalking, Ms. Natalie Portman. I leave her notes written entirely in V words.

But lately I've been perpetually following, we prefer that term to stalking, Ms. Natalie Portman. I leave her notes written entirely in V words.

Carefull now, thats how lawsuits and restraining orders get started. Take Ice for example he's require to keep 100 feet away from Stan Lee at all times, due to his persistent obsessed questioning about Iceman.

i was once a counselor at a childrens camp. i was in a bunk room with about 50 elementary age kids. since there mothers weren't around to make them bathe, they didn't. after about 3 days it got to stinking so bad in there that me and one of the other counselors threatened to take away free time if they didn't shower and clean up. enough of them did to cut down the smell. it is the worst smell i've ever smelt.

the second worse. i once picked up my back pack that i hadn't used in a long time. i looked inside and a dead rat was in there. i have no idea how it got there. it was an insane smell. it knocked me over and i almost puked. i threw the backpack outside and tried to forget about it.

I didn't say don't mock me. I said some of you need to have a limits... most of the stuff I didn't mind, but some people didn't know when to stop. Some of the people that wouldn't stop have indicated (in their own special way) how they think of me with there mockings. Leading me to believe they mean all their hateful and snidely remarks. Beside TGO knows I just kidding and if I offended him in anyway I apologise.

YOU'RE the worst smell ever. How does that make you feel?

I :heart: Natalie. But only moreso now ever since her hardcore SNL video.

The thought of her puching, kicking, pissing on, spitting on, using me as her dirty sex slave and then disposing of my body by throwing me out of a moving vehicle gets me so hot that I couldn't NOT stalk her.

Swoon.......

I :heart: Natalie. But only moreso now ever since her hardcore SNL video.

The thought of her puching, kicking, pissing on, spitting on, using me as her dirty sex slave and then disposing of my body by throwing me out of a moving vehicle gets me so hot that I couldn't NOT stalk her.

Swoon.......
Indeed.

We are related.

I just watched that video like 5 times today. I am suprised I didn't need to excuse my self to the bathroom and handle business. :oops:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back