Worst. Smells. Ever.

worst smell is the smell of my parents decomposing corpses coming from my closest:twisted:

Last edited:
worst smell is the smell of my parents decomposing corpses coming from my closest:twisted:
*Enters closet*

*Strange bumping and grinding can be heard from inside*

The smells not so bad. I also like it when they lie still and quiet like that.

*Enters closet*

*Strange bumping and grinding can be heard from inside*

The smells not so bad. I also like it when they lie still and quiet like that.

:lol: :lol:

Stay away from my sex toys

Your dead parents are your sex toys?!!??!

*Goes to vomit*
It's nothing close to what I did to Bass:

I just like to adress this ridiculous assumption that it was I who got rid of Bass. C'mon guys. It's not like I lured him to my home with promises of pudding and horny midgets, only to corner him with a rusty steak knife and dig into his soft flesh over and over and over and over again until his life bled out slowly. It's not like I then sliced him open and removed his organs, spreading them around the room in complex geometric patterns and religious symbols. And I definitely didn't drain the blood from his body and bath in it, and then sleep naked in the empty cavity of his warm corpse for two weeks. It's just stupid to think that once I had exhausted my sadomasachistic fantasies, I dismembered the body into 100 equal peices and buried them at different spots throughout the Midwest so that when each site is linked, like Connect-The-Dots, they form the phrase "SATAN WITHIN" across several states.

You guys are just trying to find someone to blame.

I have no idea what could be worse than what I'm about to say. Because I have never smelled anything worse than this. And this has happened twice.

On my way to work, both times taking the bus, and both times the "incident" occured with old men. The first time, the old guy sat in front of me, but turned to talk to someone on the left side of the bus. The second time, the other old guy sat two seats to my left.

Both guys breath were so ****ing horrible, I *literaly* was about to throw up right there on the bus. Their breath was a combination of definetly not brushing their teeth in at least the past 20 years and eating their own waste. I swear it on my life. That is how their breath was. The most horrible stench that anyone could ever smell. I don't know how I didn't throw up. It'd even make a person who hasn't ate anything throw up. It's that bad.

I get chills just thinking about it again.

I bet I know what it is.

Coffee.

Certain people get the most repugnant and repulsive breath when they drink coffee that is smells like they literally ate ****. I don't know why it affects people like that or what other circumstances come into play...if I had to guess, I would guess that it happens if they drink coffee first thing in the morning, and they finish it and don't eat or drink anything else, and the coffee particles kind of sit in the mouth and fester along with the regular morning breath that some people can't seem to get rid of even when they brush their teeth, and it mixes together to create this indescribable and unholy odor that can only be compared to human feces.

I bet I know what it is.

Coffee.

Certain people get the most repugnant and repulsive breath when they drink coffee that is smells like they literally ate ****. I don't know why it affects people like that or what other circumstances come into play...if I had to guess, I would guess that it happens if they drink coffee first thing in the morning, and they finish it and don't eat or drink anything else, and the coffee particles kind of sit in the mouth and fester along with the regular morning breath that some people can't seem to get rid of even when they brush their teeth, and it mixes together to create this indescribable and unholy odor that can only be compared to human feces.

One of the reasons I don't drink coffee and get generally annoyed when surrounded by other people while they drink it. The worst was at work when I'd have to do the garbage. Half of it was just used coffee cups from that morning, and I don't get how the other people can continue to drink it after they've been on that job.

One of the reasons I don't drink coffee and get generally annoyed when surrounded by other people while they drink it. The worst was at work when I'd have to do the garbage. Half of it was just used coffee cups from that morning, and I don't get how the other people can continue to drink it after they've been on that job.

I like the smell of coffee beans. But old coffee when it's been sitting and going stagnant - it's repulsive.

Now imagine that smell festering in someone's mouth who is also battling halitosis.

You know what else is horrible and that really doesn't make sense that it's horrible? Baby formula. Not even necessarily "old" baby formula, but just like when you are rinsing out a bottle in the sink, the smell that comes out when the water hits it is indescribable.

I was reminded of one when I read E's earlier post about chili at a basketball game:

My family and I frequently go to a flea market somewhere near Indiana. It's creepy, dirty, and you're never sure if you're about to be dragged into the shadows and be raped by hillbillies. So it's pretty fun. But we found out the last time we went that they offer food. Because everyone wants to eat food prepared at a flea market. The food smelled indescribably awful. It was one of those uniquely horrible smells that you've never smelled coming off of anything in your life. It smelled something like an embalmed and dissected pig stuffed with rotten ground beef and then vomited onto. Later on I saw some kids eating something that was cooked there. I wanted to knock it out of their hands and scream "RUN, CHILDREN, RUN!!"

It is pretty amazing how most of the worst-smelling, most disgusting things I can think of are specifically intended to be put in one's mouth(ha ha). In fact.... I can't really think of any that aren't. Anything that rots is a delacacy somewhere.

Last edited:
You know what else is horrible and that really doesn't make sense that it's horrible? Baby formula. Not even necessarily "old" baby formula, but just like when you are rinsing out a bottle in the sink, the smell that comes out when the water hits it is indescribable.

Those of you without kids cannot fully comprehend the truthisism E is spouting.

Also...the smell of baby formula as it is thrown into your nostrils by a burping baby. Seriously....when Ashton burps that baby formula smell into my face---I have this uncontrollable urge to put him down and just walk away.

Someone with a gastrointestinal infection and is having uncontrollable bowel movements. I use to work in a hospital and had to go up to the third floor. The entire floor was consumed by that smell. If you were on that floor nothing would pervent you from smelling it.

I like the smell of coffee beans. But old coffee when it's been sitting and going stagnant - it's repulsive.

Now imagine that smell festering in someone's mouth who is also battling halitosis.
This is exactly why I never have my coffee without something to wash it down with after, and never forgot to brush my teeth and gargle before leaving the house right after.

Latest posts

Back