Worst to Best Comic Films

DSF.... you really owe me a freebee in the future whenever you feel the need to proclaim that I have bad taste in movies. I mean... Hellboy? Better than any of the Spider-Man films, X2, V For Vendetta, Superman: The Movie, even Superman Returns....gah. I mean, it was decent, but just....gahh.

Im not saying it's a great movie, i'm talking sheer enjoyability.

I have SO many problems with the Spider-Man series, the Superman series, even X2, and ESPECIALLY V for Vendetta, that I have trouble sitting down and enjoying them.

I haven't read Hellboy, so I thought that it was a fun movie that I could sit through without criticizing scene by scene...

Though honestly, thinking a little harder about it, X2 is more fun to watch than Hellboy... And if you want to count The Incredibles it tops ANYTHING any comic movie has ever pulled off.

But back to Hellboy, I cannot help but adore anything with David Hyde Pierce.

I tried doing a 'Top 10, Worst To Best', but it's too difficult. There are top-ten lists you could make, consisting of entirely good superhero movies, and there aren't that many really, terribly bad superhero movies besides Batman & Robin, to the point where I wouldn't know which ones to put down.

All you need to know is that my Top 3 consists of:

3. Spider-Man Trilogy
2. Superman: The Movie
1. Batman Begins

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back