X-Men Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Revised & Original)

I would like to apologize even if I'm not clear. Being Italian I'm using a mix of my knowledge of English + Google Translate. Plus I'm talking about time travel and alternate universes, so it's especially difficult when I'm not a native English speaker

The traffic lights being different make Earth-838 an entirely new timeline - though in some ways you're on the right track with it, based on some Deadpool 3 stuff. :oops:

I don't really see why Dark Phoenix has to be a different timeline. There's a serveral year gap so everything pretty much just goes back to status quo like it always does.
As I said though it's all speculative. MoM created 838 as a totally new universe (with just a few nods to the X-Men movies), but maybe Deadpool 3 retcons it. If so, the fact that the traffic lights are different wouldn't bother me that much . On the other hand it is a different universe so it is likely that they evolve differently. (Also the technological evolution also due to the success of the various Ultrons and the greater care for the environment so maybe they have also made this change)

If Green means Stop and Red means Go, missed opportunity for this to be Earth-838

I read this via (REDACTED) and nothing conflicts with the movies so I'mma add it.

I read this via (REDACTED) and nothing conflicts with the movies so I'mma add it.

What Is this?

The Movie Videogame doesn't have the [Alternate Sentinel Timeline] tag (Unless it is supposed to take place in the revised timeline)

If Green means Stop and Red means Go, missed opportunity for this to be Earth-838

Xavier's astral plane in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness looks similar to the astral plane in Legion. Perhaps they took some inspiration.

Apparently in the Cable scenes there is a hologram with some date in the background - 2054.

Is there anything I need to correct in this timeline thread or can I consider them completed?

????
In the Footsteps of... En Sabah Nur (Link)

????
Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters TV Commercial (Link)
Note: You included this
X-Men: Apocalypse: Stan Lee Voicemail Message (Link)

May
Fables of the Flush & Fabulous (Link)
X-Men: Apocalypse (Movie)

????
X-Men: Apocalypse: Xavier's School for the Gifted Campus Tour (Link)

????
????
Sky Fibre and X-MEN Apocalypse TV Ad - Extended Cut (Link)
Note: if you consider this canon, it can either take place between X-Men: Apocalypse and X-Men: Dark Phoenix, hence why they're wearing their X-Men: Apocalypse outfits though not their final outfits, or in 2016, matching with Sky Fibre. You take it as a much more technologically advanced 1980s or assume the appearances of the characters are a recast of the originals rather than just younger versions, like they are in Deadpool 2.

????

The Bent Bullet: JFK and the Mutant Conspiracy (Link) [Alternate Sentinel Timeline]

????
No Good Deed (Link)

????

25 Moments in the Struggle between X-Men and Humans (Link) [Alternate Sentinel Timeline]

????
Trask Industries: Your Future (Link) [Alternate Sentinel Timeline]

????
Laura.mov (Link)

Last edited:
I have no idea how you even found something that obscure, but it seems to be an adaptation of X2: X-Men United, so I don't think it's worth including.
Thanks, I go very Deep with a franchise that I Like/love.

Complete with an asterisk though, since Deadpool 3 will surely have some strong connective tissue.
I'll do that, then adjust some stuff on Legion as well.

Let me know when you got The Gifted tie-in stuff. Assuming it's not lost media now...

Latest posts

Back