X-men First Class (discussion/spoilers)

Re: X-men First Class

WTF.

#6 is all screwed up. Besides the problem of a mini-comic being put in the middle of the issue/story, the whole thing was out of order... :?

Last edited:

WTF.

#6 is all screwed up. Besides the problem of a min-comic being put in the middle of the issue/story, the whole thing was out of order... :?

It's Marvel's revenge for the artest and writer for creating a comic they can't put wolverine on the cover of:lol:

WTF.

#6 is all screwed up. Besides the problem of a mini-comic being put in the middle of the issue/story, the whole thing was out of order... :?

Is this a widely reported problem? You're sure it wasn't just a bad copy you got?

okay then it just read awkwardly
The only thing I could see that could be counted as "bad grammar" would be Scarlet Witch's dialogue, but that doesn't count because she doesn't know proper english and speaks with an accent.

Like how Colossus doesn't speak proper english.

The only thing I could see that could be counted as "bad grammar" would be Scarlet Witch's dialogue, but that doesn't count because she doesn't know proper english and speaks with an accent.

Like how Colossus doesn't speak proper english.

fine whatever

the mini comic still blew

My comic shop guy told me Marvel had reported about a printing error one a comic, and that they will be shipping new printings of said issue, and it looks like it was X-Men FC #6.

So far this is one of the most enjoyable comic I've read this year and last year. I enjoy seeing Jean alive and well again.

Wow. Nothing since January.

Ahhhwoops....

Well, I'll just go on from #12.

Angel's parents show up to let him know that his aunt (a photographer who goes around the world) is missing as she hasn't sent any word to the family, and it's been over a week. When he finds out that she (the aunt) was gonna be in Brazil, Angel just hops on a plane and goes to Brazil in search for her.

He eventually finds her behind a waterfall, and finds that there's a long lost tribe there hidden where his aunt has been staying. Angel before was communicating with Jean, and when he cut off (going through the waterfall), they thought he could be dead as he never said back that he was fine.

So after spending time with his aunt and the tribe, the X-Men come to his rescue (when he was talking with Jean, it was through a tracker thingy they had hidden in Angel's bag since he likes to fly [no pun intended] off without telling anyone). After spending the night and knowing Angel and his aunt are okay, the X-Men leave without Angel.

Since Angel doesn't like to hide his wings, he never leaves the mansion. And because in the tribe no one is scared of him or hate him, that is why he decided to stay longer, and it's unknown when he'll come back.

The good thing about this series is that it's like when the X-Men series started in the '60s. Each issue has it's story, and at times there are more than just 'one-shot arcs'. Sometimes it's a two-parter story, ZOMG! But it is a fun enjoyable comic for all ages, and as always has a funny one-two page mini comic in the back by Colleen Coover, and sometimes a Mini Marvels story.

[IMGL]http://images.comicbookresources.com/solicits/marvelcomics/200809-advance/sm/XFIRSTV2016_COV.jpg[/IMGL]X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #16
Written by JEFF PARKER
Pencils & Cover by PATRICK SCHERBERGER

Here's what it's all been building to! The youngest, most rad members of the X-Men and the Fantastic Four ditch their lame teams and form THE MOST AWESOME DUO IN THE HISTORY OF SUPER-HEROING! Get ready world for ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH! And Spider-Man shows up too! Chill out and feel the burn! (solicit text contributed by Robert Drake)
32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

w000000000000000000000000t!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back