Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
CAREY, LAROCCA TEAM FOR "X-MEN: NO MORE HUMANS" OGN

"No More Humans" spins directly out of the events of the recently-concluded "Battle of the Atom" crossover, with part of the tale focused specifically on the story of Raze, the future son of Wolverine and Mystique. "As far as he's concerned, everything that happens in our time is established and well-documented history. That gives him a terrific edge, and we see him putting it to harrowing use," Carey told USA Today of Raze's motivations. "We also get to see him interacting with his mother and father. It's not a warm and cuddly family dynamic, sadly."

The 128-page hardcover hits stores May 7 and includes a code for a digital copy of the book as well as "Battle of the Atom" #1.

1-f1e7c9bd61-ecdcd.jpg

"No More Humans" spins directly out of the events of the recently-concluded "Battle of the Atom" crossover

What happened in that? I didn't read it.

Not too much actually.
Some X-Men including Jean Grey disguised as Xorn, Beast, Xavier's kid, Wolverine and Mystique's kid (Raze), and Kitty Pryde came back from a future where Dazzler was the first mutant president and got assassinated, and told the X-Men of Today that they had to send the X-Men of Yesterday back to Yesterday. Then the X-Men of Yesterday went on the run and the X-Men of Tomorrow and most of the X-Men of Today went after them. Meanwhile, the X-Men of Today who didn't go after the X-Men of Testerday went into the future of the X-Men of Tomorrow only to discover a NEW team of X-Men of Tomorrow who revealed that the mutants they had thought were really the X-Men of Tomorrow were really the Brotherhood of Tomorrow. So the real X-Men of Tomorrow went back to Today with the X-Men of Today who had gone to see them, where the rest of the X-Men of Today and the Brotherhood of Tomorrow had gathered the X-Men of Yesterday to send them back to Yesterday. Then the X-Men of Today and the X-Men of Tomorrow fought the Brotherhood of Tomorrow. And the Brotherhood of Tomorrow got their hands of the X-Men of Yesterday but Jean Grey decided she wanted to return to Yesterday because she saw what would happen to Tomorrow if she didn't. So with her approval, the Brotherhood of Tomorrow tried to send the X-Men of Yesterday back to Yesterday but for some reason, it didn't work. The Brotherhood of Tomorrow could travel into Yesterday but the X-Men of Yesterday couldn't!

So now the X-Men of Yesterday can't return to Yesterday even if they wanto, and the Brotherhood of Tomorrow are in Today and on the run from the X-Men of Today, trying to stop Tomorrow from becoming Tomorrow

Last edited:
Well, "in a nutshell"...

A future X-Men group, (who were actually the future incarnation of the Brotherhood), came back to the present to make the original X-Men go back home.

The actual future X-Men team, plus Wolverine's and Cyclop's present team, all came together to fight the future Brotherhood when they took things too far. Some of the future Brotherhood/X-Men died, the other future X-Men went back to their time, the Brotherhood escaped and are still in the present time as are the original five.

Well, "in a nutshell"...

A future X-Men group, (who were actually the future incarnation of the Brotherhood), came back to the present to make the original X-Men go back home.

The actual future X-Men team, plus Wolverine's and Cyclop's present team, all came together to fight the future Brotherhood when they took things too far. Some of the future Brotherhood/X-Men died, the other future X-Men went back to their time, the Brotherhood escaped and are still in the present time as are the original five.

I prefer my synopsis.

Also, I'm very proud of you for not gushing over the fact that there were four Icemen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back