X-Men Series Discussion (Spoilers)

Im calling it right now.........Gambit will meet his end at the end of this arc and it will either be by rogue or by apocalyspe himself.

FightingSpirit said:
Im calling it right now.........Gambit will meet his end at the end of this arc and it will either be by rogue or by apocalyspe himself.
If you mean he will die, he won't. Carey has said he'll be back later on after this arc, down the road.

Ice said:
Nope, he was pretty clear about it. He said so in the chat at CBR the other day.

Man I was hoping to gambit meets his demise or atleast stay bad. Dont really like him good.

Still haven't picked up Apoccy issues yet. Seeing how long I can hold off... how are things?

So, they've killed Ultimate!Gambit and are now planning to kill 616!Gambit? Swell, one less title to pick up, man. *rolls eyes* Hell, let Rogue kill him! It's not the first time she has done it!

Anya said:
Still haven't picked up Apoccy issues yet. Seeing how long I can hold off... how are things?

So, they've killed Ultimate!Gambit and are now planning to kill 616!Gambit? Swell, one less title to pick up, man. *rolls eyes* Hell, let Rogue kill him! It's not the first time she has done it!

It's actually quite boring. Apocalypse is back and he making new Horsemen....but he says he's returned not to conquer the world and mutant-kind............but to lead the mutants into prosperity and guide them in their time of need.

Ozymandias called Apocalypse on his newfound softness and Apoc put him thru the wall. But Ozzy was right. This isn't the Apoc we all know and love. This is Emo Apocalypse.

So Gambit has become Apoc's new "Death"....nice look...but its still stupid.

Victor Von Doom said:
It's actually quite boring. Apocalypse is back and he making new Horsemen....but he says he's returned not to conquer the world and mutant-kind............but to lead the mutants into prosperity and guide them in their time of need.

Ozymandias called Apocalypse on his newfound softness and Apoc put him thru the wall. But Ozzy was right. This isn't the Apoc we all know and love. This is Emo Apocalypse.

So Gambit has become Apoc's new "Death"....nice look...but its still stupid.

Good God, am I glad I'm not reading this.

A friend of mine had a very interesting theory about apocalypse's change in personality and behavior. Here it is simply put: M-day took away apocalypse's powers. He is no longer an eternal and as a result is slowly dying.

This is backed up by cannonball loosing his powers. Even though it was never established he was an eternal, it was suspected. Who knows what that would mean for his future. It does seem clear that something is different about him now.

MaxwellSmart said:
A friend of mine had a very interesting theory about apocalypse's change in personality and behavior. Here it is simply put: M-day took away apocalypse's powers. He is no longer an eternal and as a result is slowly dying.

This is backed up by cannonball loosing his powers. Even though it was never established he was an eternal, it was suspected. Who knows what that would mean for his future. It does seem clear that something is different about him now.
Very interesting. This could be the case, but he still has all that super strength and growing ability though... Kinda throws that theory out the window, unless it's all tech. Still those were always his powers, those and the healing thing. Gambit did look pretty bad@ss, I want to see what he can do.

thee great one said:
DOOP? What the hell?
Doop is one of my favorite new characters. I don't know why, maybe it's the two brain thing, I don't know. He's just really likeable, but anyway back to the show....

MaxwellSmart said:

Has Cannonball lost his powers? I thought he was part of this team come July?

Latest posts

Back