X-Men/Spider-Man Crossover (November)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
CBR happily reports the news.

"X-Men/Spider-Man" is a miniseries that spans generations and features a variety of characters. "The first issue is called 'The Strangest Teens of All,' and it takes place in the Silver Age-- just after 'X-Men' #66," Christos Gage told CBR News. "The second is called 'Last Hunts and Massacres' and it features a black-costumed Spidey --still reeling from the events of 'Kraven's Last Hunt'-- meeting up with the X-Men towards the end of the 'Mutant Massacre.' Part 3, 'Clone Sagas,' stars the Ben Reilly Spider-Man and a bone-clawed Wolverine. And the concluding chapter occurs in the present day.

I don't remember seeing a solicitation for this in the Nov. solicitations...

Still, I'm game!! :D

So they merge all the Spider-Man ongoings to make it easier to keep track and to have a consistent title... and yet he still has hundreds of minis going on. Crazy.

So they merge all the Spider-Man ongoings to make it easier to keep track and to have a consistent title... and yet he still has hundreds of minis going on. Crazy.
Kinda of like how they said they'd tone down Wolverine's appearances, and now he has like 25 one-shots a month.

How can a Spider-Man story span generations?
It's explained. Each issue will take place in a different time. First issue = silver age, around sometime after the X-Men are formed. Second issue is before the Mutant Massacre story, so some years after the Giant Size X-Men team is formed. Third is sometime during the 90s (or maybe 4th, I forgot) and 5th will happen during present time.

Basically - generations = different eras in comics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back