X-Men The End - "Men And X-Men" Series Disussion *Spoilers*

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
The first issue was pretty cool. I thought Gambit did a good job playing Sinister. I like the exchange between Kitty and Professor X. The best parts were with Jean and Wolverine.

B-

Last edited:
The best part for me was with Kitty and Xavier. Right there was great character dialogue. Overall, pretty good issue. Now's the time when we're going to get a lotta more drama with action. Art, sweet as well. Sean Chen does a great job.

B

ProjectX2 said:
Worst. Title. Ever.

When I see the title to this thread it makes me dizzy and I have to lay down for a minute.

UltimateE said:
When I see the title to this thread it makes me dizzy and I have to lay down for a minute.
At least it better than The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe or The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

I personnally like the title, don't know why... Could somebody give summary of what happens? Thanks

Random said:
At least it better than The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe or The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

I personnally like the title, don't know why... Could somebody give summary of what happens? Thanks

No. Just no. Those titles are like quadjillion times better. Listen to it. Say it out loud.

"X-Men The End - Men And X-Men."

ProjectX2 said:
No. Just no. Those titles are like quadjillion times better. Listen to it. Say it out loud.

"X-Men The End - Men And X-Men."
Yes I have, and I still say I like it. The key is to leave alittle dramatic pause between "End" and "Men"

Cassandra Nova stole the Phoenix Force, and starts laying the smackdown. Then it got all weird. I think Jean and Maddy Pryor must have merged or something into the 'whole' jean and then some crap about a tree of life.....

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
Cassandra Nova stole the Phoenix Force, and starts laying the smackdown. Then it got all weird. I think Jean and Maddy Pryor must have merged or something into the 'whole' jean and then some crap about a tree of life.....

Wow....................... i'm glad i only getting it in trade

I don't even think you should get it in trade. They hyped Bishop and Deathbirds daughter for a million issues and she dies in one panel. Lame. Then Bishop dies without fanfare. Then, yea it did get really weird. And then they were all wearing Phoenix suits, I think. Then, I think they went to heaven. Scott and Jean were in love again or something. I don't know. This sucked.

Synch said:
I don't even think you should get it in trade. They hyped Bishop and Deathbirds daughter for a million issues and she dies in one panel. Lame. Then Bishop dies without fanfare. Then, yea it did get really weird. And then they were all wearing Phoenix suits, I think. Then, I think they went to heaven. Scott and Jean were in love again or something. I don't know. This sucked.

The thing is i have the other 2....... and i can't not get it, cause then i will always wonder what happened

The first few issues of book one were good. Then it got worst and worst and even worst. The art was horrible.

This last issues did have a couple of good moments. Like Madeline Pryor going on about her being the part of Jean that loved Scott and that's why they failed. I found that brillant. Plus Psyloke owning Nova. That was ****ing awesome. But it couldn't save the series and the horrible ending.

Latest posts

Back