X-Men: The Last Stand discussion !!!SPOILERS!!!

How would you rate X3

• Total voters
You people are all mad.

MAD, I SAY!!!

I'm not mad I'm Angry. ANGRY!

Is it lame to make Attack of the Killer Tomatoes cartoon reffrences? if so I can edit my post before anyone quotes me:lol:

I didn't really like any of the X-Men movies. I thought they were all terrible, like the majority of Marvel's movies.

FACT.

but If you own x-men 1 (or 1.5) and 2 then you would have to buy this just fill the collection.

I might be wrong and you migt not own the x-men movies but if you do then complete your collection.

I'm sorry. Who are you again? X-Men and X-Men 2 were great films. I don't need to **** up their value by including this garbage.

And for all of the "new members" who are speaking for this film. You're making me want to puke. Seriously.

Garbage. At least Project thinks that all Marvel films were garbage. At least he's consistent. You guys just think anything thrown at you will be good. Grow up. This film sucked. And thanks for encouraging the further terrible films Marvel might produce because you endorsed it.

Garbage. At least Project thinks that all Marvel films were garbage. At least he's consistent. You guys just think anything thrown at you will be good. Grow up. This film sucked. And thanks for encouraging the further terrible films Marvel might produce because you endorsed it.
He thinks they're all garbage yet he gave this film a 4 out 5.....

Last edited:

Oh man... I'm so weak in my argument now. It's not like I'm gonna convince the other 90% who voted this as a great film anyway.... it was God Awful. You people might never realize it, but it was. It killed the gateway that lead for non comic fans who were starting to think comics were legit.

Oh man... I'm so weak in my argument now. It's not like I'm gonna convince the other 90% who voted this as a great film anyway.... it was God Awful. You people might never realize it, but it was. It killed the gateway that lead for non comic fans who were starting to think comics were legit.
And why would you convince them? If people like it, let them.

Because I pity them.
Eh, it's how life goes. No matter what, there's always the people who like something, and the ones who disagree, and the neutral ones. Then there's the ones that are in between.

And hey, there's always people who would pity you, too. But like I said, that's life.

I did? I don't remember that.

If my defence, anything that's not a 5, is crap.

I'm with MWoF on this one. It wasn't that good. A lot of good build up, and then it petered out.

3/5, just because I feel generous.

EDIT: Actually, I just read MWoF's posts, and I'm not wiht him. No way. I agree with what Planet-man said. Not as good as X1/2, but at least it was watchable.

Last edited:
I'm with MWoF on this one. It wasn't that good. A lot of good build up, and then it petered out.

3/5, just because I feel generous.

EDIT: Actually, I just read MWoF's posts, and I'm not wiht him. No way. I agree with what Planet-man said. Not as good as X1/2, but at least it was watchable.

I'm amused by that post.

Just watched the DVD twice. One with Rattner/Penn commentary and the other with Arad and other commentary.

Ratner's commentary isn't that bad. He goes on and on about how he wanted to throw in all these things for the fans. Like the Chris Claremont cameo, Stepford Cuckoos cameo, etc.

Arad's commentary was so boring and pointless that it made me wanna slit my wrist just so I had something to do.

All in all---still pretty decent. I think a lot of films are better the second time around when on DVD nowadays because you can watch the film with no expectations. Instead of worrying about will the film live up to the hype---you can focus on the film and other aspects that you didn't notcie the first time around.

I got x-men the last stand dvd today.

but it had some slight diffrences in extras.

2 Disc Edition (uk version)

seemes some extras are diffrent

e.g the trailers we got is Prisonbreak dvd coming soon / my super ex girlfriend / The mussem at night (looks a little funny)

the inside look = Simpsons movie showing a very funny scene from the movie (well more like a b&w animatic)

LOVED this film and glad I got the dvd. I don know if any other dvd extras are diffrent thou.

e.g the trailers we got is Prisonbreak dvd coming soon / my super ex girlfriend / The mussem at night (looks a little funny)
The Museum at Night did look interesting, and thank you for reminding me that I want to go see that one when it's released. :D

I think I'll put X3 on my Christmas list this year; that will give all those people who complain that I'm hard to buy for something to purchase. (I just hope I don't end up with, like, three copies... :wink: )

check out these deleted scenes from the board of X-3.
and check out the deleted alternate openning scene of X-2.

http://www.adrienvanviersen.com/storyboards/deleted-scenes.html
My God, Logan, how long can you look around at one place and not really disocver anything? It's like Wolverine: Origins but better drawn.

Jean's destroying San Francisco! There's panic on the streets! Skyscrapers are falling to pieces! Why did this have to be more boring and less threatening in the movie itself!?

Latest posts

Back