X-Men: The Last Stand discussion !!!SPOILERS!!!

How would you rate X3

• Total voters
i'll get it. but not right away theres alot of other stuff that i'm getting first

I'd pick it up, but I can't justify spending the money on it when I'm this strapped for cash.

Last edited:
UNless the deleted scenes are things like "What happened to dusk" or "why this movie makes sense. Honestly." I'll pass

I saw the poster for it at my video store and realized that I had absolutely no interest in seeing it again.

Really, I'd just like to block the experience from my mind.

I'm passing anyway. I would be ashamed to have this movie in my collection.

but If you own x-men 1 (or 1.5) and 2 then you would have to buy this just fill the collection.

I might be wrong and you migt not own the x-men movies but if you do then complete your collection.

but If you own x-men 1 (or 1.5) and 2 then you would have to buy this just fill the collection.

I might be wrong and you migt not own the x-men movies but if you do then complete your collection.
Or you can just pretend it never happened.

That's what I'm gonna do.

Or you can just pretend it never happened.

That's what I'm gonna do.

:lol: :lol: like me with superman 3+4

I have 1+2 on dvd and just refuse to get any other superman movie.

ok I see your point. I'll take back what i said about have to get it.

btw i still love this movie

We're of course buying it.

Honestly, I don't get why so many of you think X3 was bad. It wasn't as good as X2, but I still thought it was excellent.

I prefured it over X2 imo it's the best of the 3

I agree, this was undoubtedly the best X-Men movie of them all. Cool effects, revelations and characters.

Although X2 was very well done too.

I think all 3 were done well.

IMO they get better each time. Thats why i can't wait for the spin offs mainly the Magneto one. I thought i would be the wolverine one but the mre i think oof it I think the Magneto one could be completly diffrent to the normal ones and have a better story as wolverines was explained alot in x 1-3

Latest posts

Back