X-Men: Your Team

Blue and Gold were the two teams of the 90's with Gold team being infinitely cooler.

I know I just meant shouldn't they had called it Gold and Silver , It just the natural thing like red and blue , black and white.

My Xmen?

Longshot
Shatterstar
Warlock
Cannonball
Random sexy female one
Random sexy female two

Wait...

Sorry, Leifield did this already with X Force, never mind

:lol: :lol:

Verily.

I know I just meant shouldn't they had called it Gold and Silver , It just the natural thing like red and blue , black and white.

I bet it was because of Cyclops.

"Professor, what do you mean my team doesn't get to be Gold!?"

"Now Scott, Storm got to choose her color first-"

"I don't care! I'm not being silver, that's means second best, and first to lose!"

"Sigh..."

I bet it was because of Cyclops.

"Professor, what do you mean my team doesn't get to be Gold!?"

"Now Scott, Storm got to choose her color first-"

"I don't care! I'm not being silver, that's means second best, and first to lose!"

"Sigh..."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I could give Ourchair Points for that.

Question dylankidwell. Nice teams by the way. But shouldn't it be "gold" and "silver"?

I did the whole "Gold and Blue" thing as a throwback to the team being divided up into such. Thanks for the compliment on the teams btw. I also have a Red and Green team but thats in the works.

Last edited:
*Deports Langsta*

*Returns to U.S. as illegal immigrant, runs up to Iceshadow and gives him quick slap again, hides behind a rock*

Exiles

Writer: Langsta
Artist: John Cassady

Team Members:
>Nathaniel Richards - Field leader; wielder of Tallus; an adolescent version of Kang the Conqueror (similar to Iron Lad)
>Elsa Bloodstone - African-American version of Elsa Bloodstone; married to Blade, slays vampires with him; wielder of Wallach-X
>Palden Salhadeen/Buddha - Marvel equivalent of the Authority's Doctor; fully-awakened mutant with vast godlike abilities
>Julius Lensherr/Nightmare - Son of Magneto; controls dreams
>Cordelia Frost - Emma and Adrienne Frost's sister; possesses telesthesia, the ability to control the senses of others
>Marian Lavieu/Rogue
>Pavel Rasputin - Son of Colossus; possesses mystical abilities and wields Soulsword, which contains the life force of his brother Ivan
>Ivan Rasputin/Golem - Son of Colossus; twin brother of Pavel Rasputin; genetic mutation covers his body with protective rocky exterior and grants him superhuman strength; can be summoned by his brother's Soulsword

Villains:
>Konstantin Rasputin - Son of Colossus; brother of Pavel and Ivan Rasputin; evil; travels through dimensions and realities; is similar to Mikhail Rasputin

Last edited:
*Returns to U.S. as illegal immigrant, runs up to Iceshadow and steals his job*

Fixed :lol:

Edit : Note this not racist EVERY country From England to Africa has illegal immigrants steal jobs . In case people thought this was racist

Last edited:
The Exiles
Writer: Warren Ellis
Artist: John Cassady

Members:
>Some dude - Field leader; wielder of Tallus
>Some chick -
>Some other dude -

Premise: It's basically the same deal as the Exiles, except there's only three members, and they're permanent (if one of them dies, they aren't replaced). The main characters are "the Triumvirate," a trio of superhumans, original characters, strangers from different worlds with no direct ties to any established Marvel characters. The first arc takes place in a reality where Colossus has three sons - two twins (Pavel and Ivan) and Konstantin. The twins grow up to be good (Pavel possesses mystical abilities like his aunt; Ivan is covered in a rocky hide and has superhuman strength, similar to his father) while Konstantin, possessing mystical abilities that dwarf those of his brother, grows up to be an evil son of a ***** like his uncle Mikhail, and wields the Soulsword and ends up trapping Ivan in it. Or something. So the Triumvirate has to kill Konstantin to save that reality. Or .... consequences will happen. Actually, I just included Colossus' kids because I thought it was a good idea. I might scrap that idea. I dunno.

Fixed :lol:

Edit : Note this not racist EVERY country From England to Africa has illegal immigrants steal jobs . In case people thought this was racist

You're version is funnier. Also, I didn't need that dish washing job anyway!

Members:
>Some dude - Field leader; wielder of Tallus
>Some chick -
>Some other dude -

nice description and all but the purpose of this thread is to name your members.

On another note is it too soon for another of these? I was thinking of starting one of the "own team" threads.

No they are not the christmas team lol. Here's the line up from my fiction. I wanted to go with a few lesser known X-Men.

Red Team:
Leader-Cannonball
Blink
Northstar
Wicked
Lifeguard
Tag
Elixir

Green Team:
Leader-Meggan
Wither
Pixie
Icarus
Joseph
Hellion (whom I renamed Scion because I believe he was called that in House of M or somthing)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back