Yo mamma

Chuck Norris doesn't get wet, water gets Chuck Norris.

Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris walks on Jesus.

*reads thread title*

Yo momma's so fat, her blood type is rocky road.

Re: Yo Momma

Yo momma's so stupid, she has an appalingly low IQ score and recieved little to no education as a child.

Yo momma's so fat, her weight poses a substantial risk to her health and if she does not change her eating habits and engage in excercise more often, she could get heart disease or diabetes and very well die.

Yo momma's so poor, she can afford little in the way of basic necessities and lacks essential utilities such as heat and water in her dilapidated and filthy home.

:lol:

Yo momma's so stupid, she has an appalingly low IQ score and recieved little to no education as a child.

Yo momma's so fat, her weight poses a substantial risk to her health and if she does not change her eating habits and engage in excercise more often, she could get heart disease or diabetes and very well die.

Yo momma's so poor, she can afford little in the way of basic necessities and lacks essential utilities such as heat and water in her dilapidated and filthy home.

:lol: :lol: now that is funny.

It's sad that the actual replies to this thread are better than the topic of the thread.

I love reading old Gamma Man/Lil Kis posts. They're so hilarious.

How funny! We all hate Gamma threads when he's around but as soon as he's banned we love to read 'em.

Is Gamma Man banned for good or will he be back?

How funny! We all hate Gamma threads when he's around but as soon as he's banned we love to read 'em.

Is Gamma Man banned for good or will he be back?

I was just wondering that myself.

I always enjoyed GM's antics, although I tended to steer clear of his threads.

BRILLIANT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is so bad and yet so funny at the same time.

Ultimate Yo mamma's so dumb, he tried to come back after getting banned as Gamma Man.

Latest posts

Back