Yo mamma

More from compound:

"Yo country's so fat, it takes up two seats at the U.N."

"Yo country's so fat, it invaded Eastern Europe just to get to Turkey."

Last edited:
Yeah, I posted there.
I know you did. The link was plug material for everyone else.

Ice said:
Still though...he needs to come back and stop leaving for like, months only to appear for a day or two and then rinse and repeat.

*Shady look*
He lurks a lot.

And we gossip about other members.

Then we have slumber parties and talk about Corey Feldman.

More from compound:

"Yo country's so fat, it takes up two seats at the U.N."

"Yo country's so fat, it invaded Eastern Europe just to get to Turkey."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo countra's so stupid, it has a record-high illiteracy problem and its education system is almost non-existent.

Yo countra's so fat, obesity is the #1 killer, and unless eating habits are changed it's very probable that the current generation will die before the previous one.

Yo countra's so poor, it can afford little in the way of basic necessities and lacks essential utilities such as heat and water in the overrunning dilapidated and filthy homes.

I'm so completely original. :D

Yo country's so fat, they kicked it out of the European Union because it sat on Luxembourg.

Yo countra's so stupid, it has a record-high illiteracy problem and its education system is almost non-existent.

Yo countra's so fat, obesity is the #1 killer, and unless eating habits are changed it's very probable that the current generation will die before the previous one.

Yo countra's so poor, it can afford little in the way of basic necessities and lacks essential utilities such as heat and water in the overrunning dilapidated and filthy homes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

if i had my own award, you'd win it thus being the first and last person to ever be awarded a Biki award.

Bass totally stole Moonmaster's shtick.

Yo momma's so stupid, she has an appalingly low IQ score and recieved little to no education as a child.

Yo momma's so fat, her weight poses a substantial risk to her health and if she does not change her eating habits and engage in excercise more often, she could get heart disease or diabetes and very well die.

Yo momma's so poor, she can afford little in the way of basic necessities and lacks essential utilities such as heat and water in her dilapidated and filthy home.

Worth requoting.

:lol:

Yo country sucks so much that you actually NEED America's help. America. The place that spawned the vapid-crotch flashing-vodka swilling-succubi the likes of Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Hannah Montana. That America.

Latest posts

Back