"You Are NOT The Father!"

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
So I'm off of school for two days, and today I watched some of the greatest show ever: "Maury". For those of you who don't know, roughly 95% of Maury's shows are about paternity tests. Theres something I really don't get about these shows, and I'd like to illustrate it in the following comic strip, presented to you in MOON-O-VISION.

MAURY1.jpg

MAURY2.jpg


I think its a sign of how America's going that people seem to cheer on women who have sex with incredible numbers of men, just because they have a cute baby and their crying. Its ridiculous.
 
Last edited:

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
I don't know what you're talking about. :lol:
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
Post of the day, thread of the month.
 

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
13,680
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Yes I think I saw that episode. And really the guys are usually saying "I'll take care of the child if he's mine" and really he was the one betrayed in the relationship.
 

Ultimate Quicksilver

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
2,528
Location
Brazil
They have the same thing here on Brazil, and it usually ends with someone punching other or tossing a mic in someone's head.... it's really funny =)
 

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
13,680
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Ultimate Quicksilver said:
They have the same thing here on Brazil, and it usually ends with someone punching other or tossing a mic in someone's head.... it's really funny =)
Ours usually ends with somebody jumoing up and down, or falling to the ground
 

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
13,680
Location
Philadelphia, PA
moonmaster said:
Thats every episode.
only about 90% the other 10% are caught on tape, "out of control" kids, physically/mentally disable people. and victims of something. And also I saw an episode where the chick returned for the fourth time and the guy was named Kareem
 
Last edited:

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
Random said:
"out of control" kids
Yesterday they had a former "out of control" teen guest who (suprise, surprise) didn't know who her baby's father was.
 

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
13,680
Location
Philadelphia, PA
moonmaster said:
Yesterday they had a former "out of control" teen guest who (suprise, surprise) didn't know who her baby's father was.
Wow, why didn't this happen sooner?
 

slimjim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
2,735
Location
NYC
I watching Maury's top ten paternity test right now:twisted:
 

Latest posts

Top