"You Are NOT The Father!"

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
So I'm off of school for two days, and today I watched some of the greatest show ever: "Maury". For those of you who don't know, roughly 95% of Maury's shows are about paternity tests. Theres something I really don't get about these shows, and I'd like to illustrate it in the following comic strip, presented to you in MOON-O-VISION.

MAURY1.jpg

MAURY2.jpg

I think its a sign of how America's going that people seem to cheer on women who have sex with incredible numbers of men, just because they have a cute baby and their crying. Its ridiculous.

Last edited:
I don't know what you're talking about. :lol:

Post of the day, thread of the month.

Yes I think I saw that episode. And really the guys are usually saying "I'll take care of the child if he's mine" and really he was the one betrayed in the relationship.

They have the same thing here on Brazil, and it usually ends with someone punching other or tossing a mic in someone's head.... it's really funny =)

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
They have the same thing here on Brazil, and it usually ends with someone punching other or tossing a mic in someone's head.... it's really funny =)
Ours usually ends with somebody jumoing up and down, or falling to the ground

moonmaster said:
Thats every episode.
only about 90% the other 10% are caught on tape, "out of control" kids, physically/mentally disable people. and victims of something. And also I saw an episode where the chick returned for the fourth time and the guy was named Kareem

Last edited:
Random said:
"out of control" kids
Yesterday they had a former "out of control" teen guest who (suprise, surprise) didn't know who her baby's father was.

moonmaster said:
Yesterday they had a former "out of control" teen guest who (suprise, surprise) didn't know who her baby's father was.
Wow, why didn't this happen sooner?

I watching Maury's top ten paternity test right now:twisted:

Latest posts

Back