Avengers young avengers tbp????

nigma

i've been hearing some pretty good things about this, and was thinking of picking this up. any idea of when the tbp is coming out? and if so what issues will it include?

If you're willing to spend a little extra to read the first arc sooner, the hardcover version of Young Avengers Vol 1: Sidekicks, collecting issues # 1-6, will be released on October 26.

Couldn't find any news about when the TPB is due. :miffed:

compound said:
If you're willing to spend a little extra to read the first arc sooner, the hardcover version of Young Avengers Vol 1: Sidekicks, collecting issues # 1-6, will be released on October 26.

thanks, so there releasing the HC before the Soft Cover. how very....whats the word....Marvel like.

nigma said:
thanks, so there releasing the HC before the Soft Cover. how very....whats the word....Marvel like.

They did the same with the first New Avengers HC. That came out...last month I think. The TPB is expected in January...that should give an idea when the YA TPB should be expected.

compound said:

And it was originally supposed to come out this past Wednesday.

nigma said:
You know it's not like they're breaking the bank on it. It'll be in the $20 range, not going over $21.99, and is damn easy to find online at a signifigant discount.

Besides, find me a company that doesn't put out the Hardcover first. Except Marvel on those nice oversized ones I love so much.

Latest posts

Back