Young Justice Animated Series (spoilers)

He wasn't that bright in the first series. And somehow he knows what energy trail time travel leaves?

No explanation of why he is losing speed, when in the first series he was just as fast as Barry?

They never mentioned he wasn't, so I assumed he was.

It's a Greg Weisman cartoon, details are where it matters. The fact they are mentioning now means something.

Also,the fact that the original Red Arrow was found means that either the bad guys wanted him too, or it isn't Red Arrow and another clone, or it's a trap.

TRAAAPPPPPPP.

Greg Weisman villains never give anything up without gaining something in return.

They never mentioned he wasn't, so I assumed he was.

It's a Greg Weisman cartoon, details are where it matters. The fact they are mentioning now means something.

Fair enough, I assumed we were finding out now that he never has been as fast as the Flash and this was just setting up for some jealousy from Wally to Bart, or it will lead into Barry's death and Wally having to step up and be fast enough to take up the mantle of the Flash. Something along those lines.

Also,the fact that the original Red Arrow was found means that either the bad guys wanted him too, or it isn't Red Arrow and another clone, or it's a trap.

TRAAAPPPPPPP.

naw, hes just gonna be evil, PURE EEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL. Aqualad and Original Roy team-up

Fair enough, I assumed we were finding out now that he never has been as fast as the Flash and this was just setting up for some jealousy from Wally to Bart, or it will lead into Barry's death and Wally having to step up and be fast enough to take up the mantle of the Flash. Something along those lines.

Thats what I was thinking, not a huge Flash fan, but I've always liked that Wally had to work for his speed.

damn, that was an awesome episode. I truly thought she was dead, wonderfully executed. sad that Aqua lad is only undercover though :(

I totally called it. 8)

There's a break now in the show (which makes sense since there was none between season 1 and 2). No mention as to when the new episodes come back.

But it was a very good episode to cliffhanger on.

damn, that was an awesome episode. I truly thought she was dead, wonderfully executed. sad that Aqua lad is only undercover though :(
I really hate these spoiler threads. I always forget you don't need to blank out spoilers in them...
I totally would have thought she was too.
I totally called it. 8)

There's a break now in the show (which makes sense since there was none between season 1 and 2). No mention as to when the new episodes come back.

But it was a very good episode to cliffhanger on.

arg! I hope it's not a long break!

I really love this show. It's REALLY good.

There are only 13 episodes left in the season. Without the break between seasons, this one feels like its going by so fast. I guess they want to stretch it out a bit longer, for whatever reason.

Hopefully that reason is having it close to a season 3, but we know it'll likely be that they have to animate the second half.... again.

EDIT:

Found out that Green Lantern is on a hiatus until Fall. Maybe that's when the rest of YJ will air as well. To keep up the new episodes going along side new ones from GL.

Last edited:
So now with that Speedy has this robotic arm, I'm sure the fact Cheshire and Red Arrow freed him was a means to an end by the villains. That arm is obviously rigged for something.

Didn't see a new episode? Oh, it's because the CN Execs decided to take the show off air (along with Green Lantern) without warning or notice and hours after people wondering what happened, they tell fans to expect new episodes in... JANUARY.

What's up with all the good shows being taken off lately and being replaced with crappy shows. One of the only good DC shows to come out in years and they shut it off. They're shutting every superhero show off and either rebooting it or replacing it EX: young justice/(yet another) batman series iron man armored replaced by nothing green lantern/ new teen titans avengers EMH/avengers assemble grrrrrr it makes me so mad

Young justice cancelled

I know some people didn't like the show young justice but why would cartoonnetwork would cancel it cause the show was really good and reminded me of the days when they showed good shows and good super hero shows and why they would cancel a good show with reviews would get canceled

Sent from my iPhone using ComicBoard

I'm halfway through the first season, so I'm not reading the thread. It's okay – it has moments that are really quite good, and others that are bleh. I feel it's more bleh than not, and what upsets me the most is how aggravating some of the characters are. Robin is really the joy, Kid Flash and Artemis are okay. Superboy is just bull****, so is Aqualad. They're as flat as the cels they're drawn on. Megan is alright, but everytime she says, "Hello, Megan!" I want to consume the sun. The rest of the cast is fine, I suppose. It's got some nice moments, as I say, but it's just too obvious. Every episode is, "The heroes won... or did they HAHAHAH FAILURE WAS PART OF THE LIGHT'S PLAN ALL ALONG!!1!" Which is getting old, real fast. But I'm curious as to where it's going, so I'm sorta hooked.

However, here's what I keep wishing: when Red Tornado and his siblings (Red Tsunami and Red Inferno?) attack the team, and they're replaced, I so wanted Booster Gold and Blue Beetle to have volunteered to supervise the team. Booster is really excited, Beetle isn't. Then, taking him to one side, Booster says, "Dude, this is going to be awesome!" "How is this going to be awesome?" "No more monitor duty!" "... ALL THIS IS IS MONITOR DUTY." "... Ah, nuts." Then I wanted to retroactively have Booster be supervising the team from the beginning. And have his own show.

I think I'm watching this show in the hopes that the team is replaced by the Justice League. I feel no empathy. That's a problem, I guess.

Latest posts

Back