Spider-Man Your Favorite Spider-Man Arc????

Ultimate Gambit

Just a question I was thinking of while mowing my yard.......

My favorite Arc is a "Death in the Family" from Peter Parker: Spider-Man
I really enjoyed the interaction between The Green Goblin and Spidey it gave them that relationship of major arch-nemisis feel....my favorite part is where Spider-Man and GG are sitting there talking about what GG was thinking about calling himself before deciding on Green Goblin.....also has anything been said about Flash Thompson is he still in a coma??

Sins Past.

Yes, I'm serious.

The Clone Saga.Really.Especially the parts where Ben was Spidey,I thought it was great!They shouldn't have killed him off IMO.

Patriot's name is long. It scares me.

I liked Millar's Knights run. Better than Bendis anyday of the week.

ProjectX2 said:
Patriot's name is long. It scares me.

I liked Millar's Knights run. Better than Bendis anyday of the week.

It scares you?If I wasn't laughing so hard I'd be scared!Or angry.Possibly both.

Nurhachi said:
:evil: BLASPHEMY

I mean the Spider-Man Identity Crisis from 98

I know. It's just funny to screw with you. :twisted:

Frederick Hufnaglium Auschwitz I Warning Warning W said:
It scares you?If I wasn't laughing so hard I'd be scared!Or angry.Possibly both.

Hey, I'm scared too! That W at the end is just hanging there with no arning to keep it company! :cry:

ultimatedjf said:
Hey, I'm scared too! That W at the end is just hanging there with no arning to keep it company! :cry:

It's sad is what it is.

The long David Michelinie mega-arc that dealt with Peter's parents coming back from the dead has fond nostalgic value for me. Too bad it became a lead-in for some really bad Angry Spidey stories about two to three years later.

I think that Spectacular Spider-Man # 200 hold well until today. It's basically the finale to all the psychological troubles that Harry Osborn has experienced as the son of the Green Goblin, and how that has lead to the deterioration of his relationships with Liz, Peter and MJ since college.

Yes, it ended in Harry's death. And thank God they never resurrected him since then.

My fave spidey arc. The first venom arc.

in no paritcular order-
Maximum Carnage
Kravens Last Hunt
The Child Within
The Jack O'lantern vs. Hobgoblin one from the 80's/ first synister syndicate ( don't know the name)

Latest posts

Back