Your Ultimization ideas

Bass said:
Ah, ok. That clears it up. So the Ultimate Thor origin theory, the Ultimate Conspiracy, that kind of stuff stays where it us because its baseless speculation (aren't they all) but on topics that already exist. Ultimate Arnim Zola, goes here.

Fair enough. :)

Not everything has been moved yet. We're moving them as we come across them.

roguefan said:
I'm not being stupid here, but please stop swearing JTG. This site is for all ages, and I'd hate to think that little children are coming onto this forum and repeating the language elsewhere. If I'd said something like what you'd said, I would have been grounded for at least a month. :?
If you're freaking out over 'crap' or 'wankery', you really need to grow up. Ask some of the other members on here, I can be far, far worse.

UltimateE said:
Not everything has been moved yet. We're moving them as we come across them.
Or as I find them and go poke one of the staff about it. :)

Last edited:
roguefan said:
I'm not being stupid here, but please stop swearing JTG. This site is for all ages, and I'd hate to think that little children are coming onto this forum and repeating the language elsewhere. If I'd said something like what you'd said, I would have been grounded for at least a month. :?

The first rule of this forum is:
UltimateE said:
This forum is frequented by minors. Keep conversation in check accordingly, especially in regards to sex, drugs, and/or swears.

So, I don't think you're being stupid at all. In all fairness though, I wouldn't worry too much about swearing. The filter does take care of most swear words, leaving only the more acceptable ones readable. That said, I am surprised "wank" isn't censored when "s**t" is.

Bass said:
The first rule of this forum is:

So, I don't think you're being stupid at all. In all fairness though, I wouldn't worry too much about swearing. The filter does take care of most swear words, leaving only the more acceptable ones readable. That said, I am surprised "wank" isn't censored when "s**t" is.
I'm supprised it's allowed when I can't say ***. Come on, you can say *** on NBC for gods sake. GIVE ME MY ***!

Bass said:
That's why I think he is being stupid. I don't try and go around the filters, I just write exactly what the **** I want to write, and let the filter take care of anything UltimateE doesn't want the ickle wieners to read on his forum.

jtg3885 said:
That's why I think he is being stupid. I don't try and go around the filters, I just write exactly what the **** I want to write, and let the filter take care of anything UltimateE doesn't want the ickle wieners to read on his forum.

:roll:

A word only has the meaning it is given.

Every time a filter blocks a "swear word," it's supporting censorship. **** that.

And i could get around the filter easily, but it's not worth a ban.

Note that the children aren't the ones who care about swears. It's the adults who teach them those unnecessary limits.

DigiEmissary said:
A word only has the meaning it is given.

Every time a filter blocks a "swear word," it's supporting censorship. **** that.

And i could get around the filter easily, but it's not worth a ban.

Note that the children aren't the ones who care about swears. It's the adults who teach them those unnecessary limits.
I can't even say **** Grayson! :cry:

DigiEmissary said:

There are other words censored that aren't really considered swears. There's reasons for that which I won't get into...but they are reasons.

UltimateE said:
There are other words censored that aren't really considered swears. There's reasons for that which I won't get into...but they are reasons.

Well, that's why i qualified with "swear word," then.

damn, thats 2 today, ice.... sorry.

I really gotta start reading the whole thread, not just the post above mine. :x

Latest posts

Back