Zemo Returns in Captain America.

Void.M

ZemoReturns.jpg

Hell yeah.

What happened to him that requires him "returning"?

I'm always leery of old timers making comebacks like this but Brubaker seems to be able to handle it well.

I'm always leery of old timers making comebacks like this but Brubaker seems to be able to handle it well.

I think it's more of a return from simple absence and to have him fight bucky would be interesting

You know, Zemo's been largely on the side of good for awhile, I'm interested to see what Brubaker does with him. He might not actually be a big bad type of villain

I read that the second Zemo (I don't know much about Zemo) is going to be a nemesis for Bucky.

I read that the second Zemo (I don't know much about Zemo) is going to be a nemesis for Bucky.

He meant the one that was the lead of Thunderbolts all those years

looks like Bru wants to turn him back into a proper villain figure, however he did say he wants to have it make sense with everything that came before

that is exactly why I love Bru, he actually takes what came before seriously, and tries to make it work instead of completely ignoring everything because he never bothered to read it like Bendis or Loeb

Last we saw him was in Fabian's Born Better mini(pick it up, it's good)Where he met most of his ancestors and his father (The WW2 Zemo). He's been in limbo since.

He meant the one that was the lead of Thunderbolts all those years

looks like Bru wants to turn him back into a proper villain figure, however he did say he wants to have it make sense with everything that came before

that is exactly why I love Bru, he actually takes what came before seriously, and tries to make it work instead of completely ignoring everything because he never bothered to read it like Bendis or Loeb

However in the comics Zemo went from a regular villain to an anti villain: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiVillain

An anti Villain is still an antagonist, like 616 Magneto is an antagonist to the X-men.

Plus Zemo being an anti villain makes him different from a complete monster, like the Red Skull.

Latest posts

Back