Zodiac

Goodwill

David Fincher's new movie coming out in March... Based on true events, might I add.

The Zodiac killer claimed seven identifiable people and supposedly more. Famous suspects include a member of the Manson Family and the Unabomber, although both have been proven innocent (in the Zodiac case, anyway). The killer is still at large...

Seems awesome.

My Zodiac stuck went down, but I'm still holding firm. I have faith a crime movie advertised as "By the director of Se7en" has some cred with the people.

The trailer looked good, until the more light hearted music started playing and kind of changed the tone... Se7en, Fight Club and Panic Room were all very good movies, but I'm not sure about this one.

The story of the Zodiac is one of the most interesting things I've ever read. That story + David Fincher sounds very good to me.

The story of the Zodiac is one of the most interesting things I've ever read. That story + David Fincher sounds very good to me.

That's how I am thinking about this movie... Seven was one of the most disturbing movies that I've ever seen and Fight Club is just bad ***. Period... So, I have faith that Zodiac will be no different. I can't wait.

Yes, I'm really looking forward to this movie. I've already got one of the posters (friend in the theater) and the trailer grabbed me pretty hard. If anything, I think it'll be a great period piece, but this subject matter seems exactly like the kind of bread and butter Fincher can make a feast out of.

Well put, Entropy. I'm looking forward to the movie for that exact reason... Despite the obvious pitfalls this movie has already fallen into (the story being open as it is already) I think Fincher, if anyone can make something out of nothing.

I'm watching a special on the America's Most Wanted about it right now. To be honest this case has always intrigued me.

Just got back from seeing it. I retract all earlier statements. Not only was the film awesome, but it was actually extremely satisfying for a film that doesn't really conclude itself.

Everything else about it was great too. The acting, the cast, the directing, the atmosphere, all flawless. 5 out of 5 stars from me.

Also, try and see it with a bunch of people if you can. We had a lot of fun discussing all the theories after the movie.

I really want to go to this.

I gotta wait till tomorrow to go see this, but I'm very excited. Gonna have to statisfy myself with watching Fight Club tonight.

I'll be watching Se7en and Fight Club this weekend (Maybe Fight Club right now and Se7en tomorrow), then I'll probably top it off with Zodiac on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back