2006 World Cup

MaxwellSmart said:
That's the weirdest way to hit someone I've ever seen.

Standard headbutt. Jolly good shot---right in the collar bone.

Top of the head---hardest part of the body. A great spot to take a punch. Your opponent throws a punch hard enough....consider his knuckles broken.

Victor Von Doom said:
Standard headbutt. Jolly good shot---right in the collar bone.

Top of the head---hardest part of the body. A great spot to take a punch. Your opponent throws a punch hard enough....consider his knuckles broken.
I thought a "standard headbutt" was to the face. I never heard of one to the collar bone, though I probably wouldn't know even if it was standard.

Last edited:
MaxwellSmart said:
I only seen them in movies, so I have no real frame of reference.

The biggest misconception about the headbutt is that people wanna butt their opponent's head. Wrong.

What you want to remember is to aim for the face. Bridge of the nose and below. Depending on where you hit--you'll bust either their nose, cheekbone, mouth (taking some teeth out in the process). Either way---a sure way to gain the momentum in a fight.

There are some awesome headbutts in the movie "Green Street Hooligans"........which is about soccer hooligans. Talk of hooligans.....in a soccer thread? Unheard of. :wink:

So you see...I was kinda on topic.

World cup is over. Who cares what you talk about? This thread is probably going to be closed soon anyway. BTW, I've wanted to see Green Street Hooligans. How is it? It comes across as violence surrounding team spirit and friendship.

MaxwellSmart said:
World cup is over. Who cares what you talk about? This thread is probably going to be closed soon anyway. BTW, I've wanted to see Green Street Hooligans. How is it? It comes across as violence surrounding team spirit and friendship.

It's an awesome movie. Nothing groundbreaking or award-winning mind you....but awesome nonetheless.

It's pretty much about "finding yourself" in the most unlikely place and pretty much what you said.

Latest posts

Back