Sorry I'm a little late to teh party guys.

Happy Birthday, E, and congratulations on the soon-to-be-born-but-undoubtedly-handsome kid.

If it's a boy, you should name him Langsta after his godfather. But until he is actually born, he shall lovingly be known as Cletus the Fetus.

Or, y'know, since he's your third kid, you could call him E3.

Or, y'know, Mohammed or McLovin.

Last edited:
Unless your first son is already named after you, you could name him UltimateErik.

Actually, if your first son is named after you, you could still use this. You know, show him new babies are more important.
That's an important life lesson

Unless your first son is already named after you, you could name him UltimateErik.

Actually, if your first son is named after you, you could still use this. You know, show him new babies are more important.

Wasn't there some actor who gave variations of the same name to all of his kids, including the girls? I can't remember who it was. He has like 6 kids with practically the same name. Like, Michael II, Michael III, Mikel, etc.

George Foreman.

Oh yeah! That was it! Thanks. He's got, like, a daughter named Georgina.

Edit:

This is exactly it right here:

Each of his five sons is named George (George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, and George VI, George Travis Walls). He is able to distinguish one from another by the use of nicknames (e.g. "Monk", "Big Wheel" and "Little George").

His five daughters are named Michi, Freeda, Georgetta, Natalie, and Leola.

Last edited:
Really? I see it everywhere.

Makes sense.

I didn't mean just Canada, as far as I know it's almost the most common name in the States, too(behind Michael).

It's true I have little experience in terms of Canadian places that aren't Toronto, and that Toronto isn't very much like the rest of Canada. Americans I know say it's much closer to where they're from, and from what I have seen, I easily believe that.

And I wouldn't call the part of Canada that's culturally Francophonic anything close to a "side".:wink:

I've met maybe two matthews my whole life. I've dated about 3 Mike's. Known more. I've had two bosses named Jay. Alot of teachers by the name of William. Every other person I underwrite is named John, George, Robert, Russell or James. At least those are the five most common ones I come across and we serve the Austin, Houston, Dallas/Ft Worth and San Antonio areas.

EDIT: I meant to quote your other quote where you talked about your most common names.

Last edited:
I've met maybe two matthews my whole life. I've dated about 3 Mike's. Known more. I've had two bosses named Jay. Alot of teachers by the name of William. Every other person I underwrite is named John, George, Robert, Russell or James. At least those are the five most common ones I come across and we serve the Austin, Houston, Dallas/Ft Worth and San Antonio areas.

I'm surprised you get that many Russells. I only know one, and it's secretly his middle name.

Anyway, I looked it up and the year I was born, Matthew was the 3rd most common baby boy's name in the USA. It's been in the Top 5 every year since.

http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/

Last edited:
I'm surprised you get that many Russells. I only know one, and it's secretly his middle name.

Anyway, I looked it up and the year I was born, Matthew was the 3rd most common baby boy's name in the USA. It's been in the Top 5 every year since.

http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/

That's a cool site, sadly my name is unsurprisingly number 4.

Holy cow, E! Just checked in here! Happy 30! And Happy number 3!!

All of you youngsters can suck it.

Holy cow, E! Just checked in here! Happy 30! And Happy number 3!!

All of you youngsters can suck it.

Dan knows where it's at.

Whippersnappers.

Get off my lawn!

Latest posts

Back