I've come up with a few possible names for E's next kid.

Boy Names
Stumpy – If he loses a limb later in life you'll look like a total psychic.
Matlock – You old people love Matlock.
McCheese – You know you want to.
Nambla – Now that's catchy!
Jesus of Nasafunk – The Second Coming… of FUNK.
Hatemonger – This one might be a little too on the nose with you raising the boy.

Girl Names
Bessy - Like the cow!
Chuck – Everyone likes a chick with a dude's name.
McCheese – The all purpose name.
Candy – Cause she'll probably be a stripper.
Tequila – Read above.
Laquisha – In case that handsome black man down the street is the real father.

Both
Hermy – Says it all right there.

Those....are...

AWESOME.

I will run them by the wife and see what she says.

Expect a punch in the face from her in Chicago.

Michael - best name ever!

Other acceptable names:
James
Joseph
Andrew
Maxamillian
Optimus Prime
Edward

I quite like the name Matthew.

And not just cause it's mine, but because it's a nice Christian name that isn't terribly overused.

Haha your old.

I'm just getting in my 20's...i rock :p

Really though, Happy B-day..

Last edited:
E30.jpg

"When 30 years old you reach, look as good you will not!" - E

Happy birthday E!

I've still got two years, one month, and eight days till I'm ofiicially old.

My parents made my brother and I share a room until we were embarassingly old - I think I was like 16.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Holy hell, this just cheered me up from a bad funk in a BIIIGGG way. Thank you, McCheese.
Happy to help.
Nobody ****s with the Jesus of Nasafunk, lest they get served.
Indeed.
Those....are...

AWESOME.

I will run them by the wife and see what she says.
I've got more. Lots more.
Expect a punch in the face from her in Chicago.
Nice.

Try moving to this continent.

Half the guys I know are named Matthew.

The rest are named either Michael or Jeff.

Plus one "Philoneous".

Who you think would go by "Phil", but you'd be wrong.
Before someone brings out a 'Canada' joke, I guess I would only think so because a) it's not exactly a ubiquitious name in U.S. media. and b) I live in a country where the most popular names are Christian names with a Spanish origin, if not the Anglicized equivalents thereof.

That said, I doubt your personal experience is a statistically representative sample of the entirety of Canada, nevermind the differences between the Francophone and Anglophonic sides of the country.

Try moving to this continent.

Half the guys I know are named Matthew.

The rest are named either Michael or Jeff.

Plus one "Philoneous".

Who you think would go by "Phil", but you'd be wrong.

Philoneous sounds more awesome than Phil :lol:

Before someone brings out a 'Canada' joke, I guess I would only think so because a) it's not exactly a ubiquitious name in U.S. media.

Really? I see it everywhere.

and b) I live in a country where the most popular names are Christian names with a Spanish origin, if not the Anglicized equivalents thereof.

Makes sense.

That said, I doubt your personal experience is a statistically representative sample of the entirety of Canada, nevermind the differences between the Francophone and Anglophonic sides of the country.

I didn't mean just Canada, as far as I know it's almost the most common name in the States, too(behind Michael).

It's true I have little experience in terms of Canadian places that aren't Toronto, and that Toronto isn't very much like the rest of Canada. Americans I know say it's much closer to where they're from, and from what I have seen, I easily believe that.

And I wouldn't call the part of Canada that's culturally Francophonic anything close to a "side".:wink:

Really? I see it everywhere.
I see it 'everywhere' too. But it's still outnumbered by a lot of other male names.

Let's just say that if all the Matthews voted one guy, it wouldn't make a lick of difference if all the other male names voted for another.

Planet-man said:
Makes sense.
Yeah, in my country you're either Paul or Paolo, Michael or Miguel, John or Juan, etc.

Planet-man said:
And I wouldn't call the part of Canada that's culturally Francophonic anything close to a "side".:wink:
:lol:

Latest posts

Back