5 Questions I would ask Bendis if he had to give a straight answer

TheManWithoutFear said:
The thing with Omega Red is, we have a pretty good idea what his backstory is. There was no government tampering with him. His tentacles are now organic, which gives us a clue that every aspect of him is a product of his X-Gene. This is how Bendis killed the character. UOR had so much potential. Especially with everything that's going on in The Ultimates.

I wouldn't say that trashed the character, just crippled it. This does not mean that someone, whether it's Bendis, Vaughan, or Millar, can't come up with something creative and spectacular for the character.

Why does Bendass keep ultimitizing X-villains.....Just cause Peter is dating Kitty doesn't give him access to any X-villain he chooses :?

Last edited:
slimjim said:
Why does Bendass keep ultimitizing X-villains.....Just cause Peter is dating Kitty doesn't give him access to any X-villain he chooses :?
To be fair it's only been Omega Red. Deadpool and the Mauraders/Reavers Bendis is using to tie into the whole Peter/Kitty relationship or more importantly X-Men/Spider-Man (which fans would rather see) Omega Red didn't even touch on Kitty/Peter.

TheManWithoutFear said:
To be fair it's only been Omega Red. Deadpool and the Mauraders/Reavers Bendis is using to tie into the whole Peter/Kitty relationship or more importantly X-Men/Spider-Man (which fans would rather see) Omega Red didn't even touch on Kitty/Peter.
He's still ****ing up characters that are not his to **** with.

slimjim said:
He's still ****ing up characters that are not his to **** with.

You want Liefield back doing Cable?! Huh?!

Omega Red sucked in 616. He sucks in UU. He sucks.

ProjectX2 said:
You want Liefield back doing Cable?! Huh?!

Omega Red>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your Life :wink:

ProjectX2 said:

It's not so much that Omega Red (either one) sucks as much as that it seems quite obvious that Omega Red had a lot of potential in the Ultimate universe and Bendis threw it away.

Seriously, one of my problems with the Ultimates - I'm starting to see better ideas in speculation than I see in actual execution.

Last edited:
Bass said:
It's not so much that Omega Red (either one) sucks as much as that it seems quite obvious that Omega Red had a lot of potential in the Ultimate universe and Bendis threw it away.

Even Shocker had a "lot of potential" before actually being introduced...had Bendis wanted he could've been the Ultimate equivalent of Galactus or something.

Seriously, one of my problems with the Ultimates - I'm starting to see better ideas in speculation than I see in actual execution.

Its true.

DIrishB said:
Even Shocker had a "lot of potential" before actually being introduced...had Bendis wanted he could've been the Ultimate equivalent of Galactus or something.

"I'm going to make the citizens of New York City spontaneously orgasm... for I am the Vibrator!"

ProjectX2 said:
"I'm going to make the citizens of New York City spontaneously orgasm... for I am the Vibrator!"

:lol:

Ultimate Houde said:
At least his costume is 100% better

Personally I prefer the 616 mattress looking costume to the fruity purple jacket and sunglass deal he's got in the Ultimate universe...but thats just me.

DIrishB said:
Personally I prefer the 616 mattress looking costume to the fruity purple jacket and sunglass deal he's got in the Ultimate universe...but thats just me.

Me too.

Ultimate Houde said:
Matress lover

Besides you it seems, who doesn't. Loads of fun you can have in a bed. :heybaby:

SLEEPING ROCKS! :rockon:

Latest posts

Back