52 Series Discussion (spoilers!)

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Wow.

That's all I can say. I'll probably type up a proper review for Ice's UC newsletter thing, but this was pretty cool. Lots of cliffhangers and plots brewing, and if the title can keep up this quality, it's going to be a definite win.

Black Adam rocks. If it was Civil War: Captain America vs. Iron Man vs. Black Adam, I'm on Black Adam's side.

:rockon:

ProjectX2 said:
Wow.

That's all I can say. I'll probably type up a proper review for Ice's UC newsletter thing, but this was pretty cool. Lots of cliffhangers and plots brewing, and if the title can keep up this quality, it's going to be a definite win.

Black Adam rocks. If it was Civil War: Captain America vs. Iron Man vs. Black Adam, I'm on Black Adam's side.

:rockon:
Told ya. Black Adam is the best Marvel. Everyone should learn something with him

Dr.Strangefate said:
I am most intrigued with The Question's interest in Renee Montoya.

As am I. That rocked.

Steel taking the armor away from his niece. That rocked.

Booster talking to Kent. That rocked.

Black Adam. He pwns. He pwns you all.

A

Booster faking tears at the mention of Superboy...

Oh god, He's a great loveable detestable person...

this was a good little read, but there are going to be SOO many issues, at least i got something down for the next year.

i liked how Booster went all wako, when the big 3 didn't show up, he had it down to a count, and then punches ex-superman, wonderful, just wonderful.

and can someone explain to me, who the doctor that was going to kill himself was?

nigma said:
this was a good little read, but there are going to be SOO many issues, at least i got something down for the next year.

i liked how Booster went all wako, when the big 3 didn't show up, he had it down to a count, and then punches ex-superman, wonderful, just wonderful.

and can someone explain to me, who the doctor that was going to kill himself was?

I don't think he's a doctor, but that's Ralph Dibny, also known as Elongated Man. His wife was killed in Identity Crisis, and ever since then he has been depressed.

ProjectX2 said:
I don't think he's a doctor, but that's Ralph Dibny, also known as Elongated Man. His wife was killed in Identity Crisis, and ever since then he has been depressed.
Dibny is a detective, a good one actually, almost Batman-like.

This was a great starting point for me in the DC 'verse. Loved the issue. Art was awesome.

People at my shop were like, "Hey, you have this list wrong. He doesn't get DC." :lol:

I really liked the end to IC, so I should pick this up?? right?
Ice said:
This was a great starting point for me in the DC 'verse. Loved the issue. Art was awesome.

People at my shop were like, "Hey, you have this list wrong. He doesn't get DC." :lol:
So I'm assuming you don't need to read a DC history book to understand this. That's good real good :D

Last edited:
I didn't like Infinite Crisis. I liked this.

DISCUSS.

Steel is a brotha, he is so cool, not Black Adam's cool, but he is cool, he is like the guy who do the dirty work while the others get their faces in the news.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Steel is a brotha, he is so cool, not Black Adam's cool, but he is cool, he is like the guy who do the dirty work while the others get their faces in the news.

i have to say, Steel was/is the ONLY person i've ever liked in DC. everyone else was too much of a goodie-two-shoes, but Steel was a little different. that and he was the only colored guy.:wink:

nigma said:
i have to say, Steel was/is the ONLY person i've ever liked in DC. everyone else was too much of a goodie-two-shoes, but Steel was a little different. that and he was the only colored guy.:wink:

I liked Steel since he first appearance in the Return of Superman, He was my favorite version :lol: He wasn't trying to get fame like the others, he just wnated to do his job saving ppl. It's cool when Lois sais that the other three have the face of Superman, but Steel had the soul, that was so cool.

No week 2 discussion? C'mon ppl!

So it appears that someone or something is changing the future or skeeters has a serious glitch.
I think the "reformulation" of earth made that changes, or even Booster Gold coming to the past triggered something, changing the future.

Someone is kidnaping mad scientists! Doctor Morrow doesn't seen afraid, neither sad for Red Tornado (aparently he died).

Renee just keep drinking, but The Question seem to have an interest in her and hired her to discover something from an old shop.

Ralph discovers the tombstone of Sue with a symbol,a kriptonian symbol that means "Ressurection"

It was awesome! 52 keeps getting better then i though it would be.

History has changed because Booster Went back and changed history. Heroes were supposed to die and Brother Eye was not supposed to be found as quickly as it was.

Brother Eye crashed into earth igniting the chain reaction that restarts Checkmate under the US Government...

Batman was able to witness the death of Superboy and was moved to take Dick and Tim on their worldwide tour to train...

HE is changing history, Its all the Domino effect.

I love Prof. T.O.Morrow... such a great character.

I also love where they are taking Ralph Dibny. Its about time he was a detective again.

Latest posts

Back