52 Series Discussion (spoilers!)

Victor Von Doom said:
This series has now become totally engaging. There is no one more badass than Black Adam.

I mean just look how he hovers...

Blackadambw.png
I hover like that.

Sometimes.

10r5uva.jpg

[
10r5xsm.jpg

10r64jc.jpg

Black adams gangsta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anyone elses

Last edited:
See?!?! Look at the 2nd panel in Slim's third pic above. Black Adam hovers cooler than any other flier.

Last edited:
I just read issues 1-3 and I'm not so impressed but I'm not a DC person either so...

I do have one question though, the Lex copy that was found was that suppose to be Alexander Luthor? And in that case didn't half his face melted away after being sprayed by acid from the Joker? It wasn't now anyway.

Ultimate Warrior said:
I just read issues 1-3 and I'm not so impressed but I'm not a DC person either so...

I do have one question though, the Lex copy that was found was that suppose to be Alexander Luthor? And in that case didn't half his face melted away after being sprayed by acid from the Joker? It wasn't now anyway.

It might be cause of the same thing that made him look like that to begin with.

He also shaved the Head. Alex was NOT bald when he was shot.

The body has clearly been tampered with, and it isn't without question that Lex would fix him up a bit...

It HAS been three weeks...

Dr.Strangefate said:
He also shaved the Head. Alex was NOT bald when he was shot.

The body has clearly been tampered with, and it isn't without question that Lex would fix him up a bit...

It HAS been three weeks...
Yeah I thought about the head-shaving too but that one is easy to do. However I KNOW that if a victim has had plastic surgery it will show up in the autopsy. I'm more declined to believe that Lex used Alexanders suit to change his appearance just as Alex did to himself in Crisis.

This series gets better and better every week. I could care less about Booster Gold's stuff......but the stuff that's going on with The Question and Steel? Man.....so good.

Steel's guilt at not being a superhero leads to him accidentaly getting melded to a steel suit.

The Question is awesome.

I definitely approve that this version of the Question is a mold of the old Vic Sage and the JLU's spin on him...

I hope the rumors of a Greg Rucka (checkmate, Gotham central) penned Question ongoing after 52 are true.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I hope the rumors of a Greg Rucka (checkmate, Gotham central) penned Question ongoing after 52 are true.

That would be the greatest thing in the history of anything, period.

Right now, I think Rucka's just working on 52, Checkmate, and Supergirl (which seems to only come out every couple of months), so he probably has room for it. Does he have any other announced series upcoming?

he's dropping Supergirl, because he's being overwhelmed with his work on 52, Checkmate, and Queen & Country (an indy series)...

But this leads me to believe that he might be picking something else up.

like... THE QUESTION!

*gasp*

Dr.Strangefate said:
he's dropping Supergirl, because he's being overwhelmed with his work on 52, Checkmate, and Queen & Country (an indy series)...

So who is picking up Supergirl in his place?

Dr.Strangefate said:
But this leads me to believe that he might be picking something else up.

like... THE QUESTION!

*gasp*

Sweetness unheard of.......

I can only hope.

Last edited:
I think Joe Kelly is picking up Supergirl; it was announced in the Supergirl thread and you were there. :wink:

And now that the cover to 52 #5 has been revealed, can anyone try find me a bigger version? I'm collecting all the covers since they rock. :D

Latest posts

Back