"A Child is coming. The Master will be reborn." (Possible Spoilers)

6305310351.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1122675445_.jpg

Does anyone think this ties into Cable/Shadow King/Kirkman's run at all?

Hmmm...no.

Not a bad guess though. It would be kind of a cool tie-in. Of course then the question is what happens to Sinister? Why would he know about it if he had nothing to do with it? I'd expect Sinister to bust out of captivity, but I'm not sure why.

Does anyone think this ties into Cable/Shadow King/Kirkman's run at all?

Now that I understand (Thanks, TGO), I think Kirkman will deal with it, but I don't think it'll have anything to do with Shadow King. *Maybe* Cable's future is affected by this, but who knows?

Which would be a pretty ballsy move considering all of them but Prof. and Wolverine are underage.

A bunch of them are over 18.

The love child of Jean and the Professor, perhaps?

A bunch of them are over 18.

The love child of Jean and the Professor, perhaps?

I hope that's not it. I can bare (understand even) "Xavier loves Jeannie", but a baby would be too much.

Now, I wouldn't mind seeing one of the younger ones pregnant. I know it would be a little weird, but really, what if Rogue got pregnant after the little while she could *do* stuff?...

Which would be a pretty ballsy move considering all of them but Prof. and Wolverine are underage.

Actually, I think Kitty, Nightcrawler, Iceman, and Rogue are the only X-Men under the age of 18. I'm pretty sure its been established Cyclops, Jean, Colossus, etc are all in their very late teens to early twenties.

I hope that's not it. I can bare (understand even) "Xavier loves Jeannie", but a baby would be too much.

Now, I wouldn't mind seeing one of the younger ones pregnant. I know it would be a little weird, but really, what if Rogue got pregnant after the little while she could *do* stuff?...

She'd be a huge slut.

;)

This might be off topic but I think the couple with the best story telling potential getting pregnant would be Sue and Reed.

I definitely would not want it to be Charles and Jean because at this point I think Charles loves Jean but Jean loves Cyclops and only likes the attention from Charles.

Rogue's the only other sexually active X-Men they have I think.

This might be off topic but I think the couple with the best story telling potential getting pregnant would be Sue and Reed.

I definitely would not want it to be Charles and Jean because at this point I think Charles loves Jean but Jean loves Cyclops and only likes the attention from Charles.

Rogue's the only other sexually active X-Men they have I think.

I think it's too soon to throw in Franklin Richards into the mix. He's way too powerful, and... wrong to be there at this point.

Jean. Xavier. Baby. NOT!!.

I think that Rogue and Bobby *were* the only sexually active X-Men, until the eventual loss of Gambit's powers...

I just had a weird trail of thinking about Kitty and Spider-man, which somehow led to Colossus and Northstar (which is a couple I love), in a non-sexual way (cause I might be gay, but I'm not sick), and I ended up in the oh so commented Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch... thing there seems to be going on. As you'll see, I'm a very sick person with lack of asleep.

I'll shut it now :lol:

There are a lot of funky things going on in the UU in terms of relationships. Millar planned to introduce Vision at one point (A robot) and have him hook up with Scarlet Witch. :roll:

Just to recap on the ages, Jean is now 20 (people forgot already! What are ya, Bendis'?! :p). Remember she said she was 19 back when Millar started the title. Colossus I thought he mentioned was 19 or something and I could've sworn it was said Cyclops was 21.

Everyone else, as D!B said, is underage.

Latest posts

Back