A new villian every arc?

Well poop. Did we get a last name for her at least?

Getting back to villains, and #50, do we know who Gambit joined up with that's trained him up so well? Because that would open up the potential for another villain arc.

We didn't get a name for Marrow at all...

Gambit is teaming with the Fenris Twins who we suspect have ties to HYDRA like their 616 counterparts.

We didn't get a name for Marrow at all...

Right on. We can say they looked like Marrow, Maggot, whatever, but until they are named they are, well, nameless.

She most likely won't be around, sad to say. I don't think that Marvel is looking for this title to hold up any more than it is... Or the Universe for that matter. Everything seems to be going too fast for my tastes... Especially characters that don't need to be thrown away. I've said that Marvel wants to expand the Universe, sure, but I don't know what they are thinking tossing around key characters like they are nothing. Pretty soon people will see the Ultimate Universe as some kinda joke.

I don't know what they are thinking tossing around key characters like they are nothing

Like who?

Dont forget Sunspot, (Dacosta). he appeared for about two pages, and that was about it.

Back to villains, anyone think Gamesmaster should be ultimized? I'll grant that he wasnt a big villain in the 616 verse, but he was still a villain nonetheless.

OK...I don't think I'd classify them as "key" characters though...

Hmmm... that is a good question. He was with the Brotherhood when ROTK arc was going on. Yet he and basically all of the Brotherhood were not present in the attack of Magnetos citadel. So maybe we should write to bring these bad guys back 'cuz the people wanna know what happened to them!

We know what happened to them, we just wanna see them do more than rot in SHIELD is all... I can't stand throwaway characters like that... They shouldn't just be there just to be there... Sunspot and Wolfsbane are currently my least favorite characters because of it. I may have had an avatar of one of them, but that's as far as it goes...

Multiple Man - now that is a cool character. I'd like to see him more, friend or foe.

I wanna see more of Mastermind. I like the way he was drawn and the way Millar wrote him. I think that Vaughun can do a good job with him.

Latest posts

Back