A question re: Heroes reruns (NO SPOILERS OR I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP)

E

Excelsior Club
Does anyone know if they plan on rerunning the 11 episodes of Heroes Season 2? I haven't seen any of them yet but I have them recorded on Tivo...If I can record or watch them in HD instead I'd rather do that.

Does anyone know if they plan on rerunning the 11 episodes of Heroes Season 2? I haven't seen any of them yet but I have them recorded on Tivo...If I can record or watch them in HD instead I'd rather do that.

I don't believe shows like Heroes, Lost, or 24 have reruns so sales for the dvds will be higher. They may run them again on another channel before the next season like they did on the Sci Fi channel

I don't believe shows like Heroes, Lost, or 24 have reruns so sales for the dvds will be higher. They may run them again on another channel before the next season like they did on the Sci Fi channel
Didn't they broadcast re-runs with "extra special behind-the-scenes of OMG content" on G4?

Maybe they'll do the same for the second season, assuming they have enough 'extra content' to justify doing it again.

Didn't they broadcast re-runs with "extra special behind-the-scenes of OMG content" on G4?

Maybe they'll do the same for the second season, assuming they have enough 'extra content' to justify doing it again.
I don't have G4 so wouldn't know, but there wouldn't be HD there

Skip 'em. You'll be better off. :wink:
I knew that already.

It's like a road wreck, though, sometimes you can't look away, especially when they're making pretentious attempts at 'cute-geek' humor.

Meh - just watch them. The bit where they all die at the end is cool no matter the definition.

homerbanec1my9.png

I accidentally deleted the last episode before my room mate watched it so I set the DVR to record on G4 this Saturday, I think. There were also other listings for some other channel. MOJO or something like that.

Latest posts

Back