[adult swim]

Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence. Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence.

Assy McGee is the funniest and best show in existence, and I'm going to breed funny and great Assy McGee offspring with Assy McGee's funniness and greatness.

Compelling argument.

I think that Penny gets some of the best lines, "Maso if you miss this pop fly the next one is going straight up your mangina!"

I always thought she has the creepiest lines with all those references to child and spousal abuse.

I liked Assy McGee.

Squidbillies is alright, but I'm not a huge fan.

Did I mention that I love/can easily tolerate almost anything on [adult swim]?

Darkplace is my new favorite [adult swim] comedy. Everyone should watch it.

Flying objects! It beggars belief!

This isn't a fresh kill. In fact, it doesn't look like a kill at all. Guy probably came down, got lost, went mad, ate his hands, and died right here. Stay close: These tunnels are really long and curvy.

Edit: Also, when Garth Marenghi knocks the tray out of the girl's hands because the chicken's going to take five minutes to cook, and she goes, "It's okay. I deserved that.".... That's the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Last edited:
Flying objects! It beggars belief!

This isn't a fresh kill. In fact, it doesn't look like a kill at all. Guy probably came down, got lost, went mad, ate his hands, and died right here. Stay close: These tunnels are really long and curvy.

Edit: Also, when Garth Marenghi knocks the tray out of the girl's hands because the chicken's going to take five minutes to cook, and she goes, "It's okay. I deserved that.".... That's the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.

:lol::lol::lol:

I like the boss, "I can't hold these plates off forever!" :fires shotgun: "Liz! Quit daydreaming about lipstick and help me!"

Please, someone tell me they saw episode six of Darkplace. There's a 1980's style musical bit in there, and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Saw it the first time they ran it a month or so back. Brilliant.

I hope they pick up the spin-off to Darkplace with Dean Learner.

Saw it the first time they ran it a month or so back. Brilliant.

I hope they pick up the spin-off to Darkplace with Dean Learner.

I doubt it. It's not produced in house. It's an old BBC show.

But Learner's my favorite. :D His complete lack of ability as an actor is just hysterical. The guy who plays him is a madcap genius.

Edit: Never mind. Just reread your post. There's a Dean Learner spin-off? AWHAAAAAAaaaaAAAA?

Last edited:
Please, someone tell me they saw episode six of Darkplace. There's a 1980's style musical bit in there, and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

It was indeed awesome:D.

[youtube]knk7Kh7mKKI[/youtube]

I doubt it. It's not produced in house. It's an old BBC show.

But Learner's my favorite. :D His complete lack of ability as an actor is just hysterical. The guy who plays him is a madcap genius.

Edit: Never mind. Just reread your post. There's a Dean Learner spin-off? AWHAAAAAAaaaaAAAA?

Yeah it's called Man to Man with Dean Learner.

EDIT: Foolsfolly beat me to it.

Last edited:
I love him reading from his book at the beginning. "He tore her shoes and panties off in one motion"....wow.

But yeah, that song's amazing. And I haven't seen Man to Man with Dean Learner but I want to so bad. Darkplace really surprised me.

I love him reading from his book at the beginning. "He tore her shoes and panties off in one motion"....wow.

But yeah, that song's amazing. And I haven't seen Man to Man with Dean Learner but I want to so bad. Darkplace really surprised me.

There's parts on Youtube.

Did you guys see the Xtacles? I was awesome it had Yeti murder and a rape ape. Boosh baby.

Latest posts

Back