[adult swim]

"Lucy - Daughter of the Devil" continues to be my new favorite show.

Plus that song the vampire choir boys were singing has been stuck in my head all week.

"Get down.....boogie oogie ooogie! Get. Down. Boogie oogie oogie!"

"Lucy - Daughter of the Devil" continues to be my new favorite show.

Plus that song the vampire choir boys were singing has been stuck in my head all week.

"Get down.....boogie oogie ooogie! Get. Down. Boogie oogie oogie!"

"Well my friend has this pet python, so I thought that I'd bring him here and be like 'Oh yeah you got a python? Well check this out, VAMPIRE!'"

Did anyone else notice in the new Boondocks that when Stinkmeaner was training in hell he was wearing rings on his arms like the guy from Kung-Fu Hustle? :lol:

Did anyone else notice in the new Boondocks that when Stinkmeaner was training in hell he was wearing rings on his arms like the guy from Kung-Fu Hustle? :lol:

The rings are a classic staple in old Shaw Bros. kungfu films.

Sadly....this season is not living up to the greatness that is season 1. I mean a lot of the stuff is funny.....just not as funny.

Like the Usher episode was great. The movie episode wasn't.

Meanwhile, Lucy-Daughter of the Devil continues to rock my socks.

Last edited:
Really? I've been liking all of the episodes so far.

It's not so much that I don't like 'em. I do. I just haven't found them as entertaining as the first season.

Kinda like the current status of "Heroes" and "Friday Night Lights". I still love the shows and look forward to it every week......but as of right now---they're kinda hitting the sophmore slump. Good....but not great.

I haven't been watching the Boondocks.

Why the **** is it on Monday nights?

I always forget about/don't get the chance to watch it. I just don't understand why they scheduled it like that.

Shin Chan is awesome.

I love the Action Bastard show he watches.

"My name is the Knob Goblin! And I will swallow you whole!"

"Hey kids! If you want Action Bastard to live text A** now!"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back