Alien vs. Predator - Timeline

Predator: If It Bleeds, Aliens: Bug Hunt and Aliens vs Predators: Ultimate Hunt would be part of the current continuity I'm sure. Ultimate Hunt actually has a sequel story to Aliens: Phalanx I'm pretty sure.

Different methods have different results I would say. I think in Doctor Who some of the EU material says that Xenomorphs come from films but are also real because of some nonsense I don't remember. I think it's canonically confirmed to be a separate universe though.

If Terminator was canon, I'd take the Dark Fate timeline as canon as that's the only one where no future war has to happen, assuming they prevented Legion, and say that the AVPVT comic is the future of the Skynet/Resistance war continuity where an alternate version of Alien 1-4 play out. Hyperdyne Systems from Aliens could be a successor of Cyberdyne Systems from Terminator. Dutch could be the blueprint for Model 101.

While we're at it, let's add the Val Verde films to this list. Predator: Hunting Grounds confirms Predator took place in Val Verde. Commando and Die Hard are set in/reference this fictional country. Maybe John Matrix and Dutch Schaefer are twin brothers separated at birth, lol.

Stop this before I make a bullshit list of these in order just for the lols, haha.
I would say, that if someone really want to make a shared universe, to take only the franchaises referenced by Andrew and the ones with whom Alien, Predator or AVP made a crossover in the past, so we will have like:
  • Alien
  • Predator
  • Aliev vs. Predator
  • Blade Runner
  • Soldier
  • Outland
  • Terminator
  • RoboCop
It will still be nearly headcanon but much less than adding Firefly, wolves etc..

1719 - Prey
1984 - The Terminator
1987 - Predator
1995 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day
1997 - Predator 2
2004 - AVP: Alien vs. Predator
2004 - AVP: Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
2010 - Predators
2018 - The Predator
2019 - Blade Runner
2020 - Terminator: Dark Fate
2032 - Blade Runner: Black Locus 1x01-1x13
2036 - Soldier
2044 - RoboCop
2045 - RoboCop 2
2046 - RoboCop 3
2049 - Blade Runner 2049
2049 - RoboCop versus The Terminator #1-4
2054 - RoboCop: Prime Directives 1x01-1x03
2093 - Prometheus
2104 - Alien: Covenant
2122 - Alien
2124 - Outland
2179 - Aliens
2179 - Alien³
2381 - Alien: Resurrection
2381 - Aliens versus Predator versus The Terminator #1-3 (Judgment Day Timeline)

The 80s Cinematic Universe. Totally bullshit lol, but there. Have fun with that one.

Last edited:
This would have actually been set post-Alien: Resurrection. The art style, based on the guy behind it, would have been pretty much 3D animation like Blade Runner: Black Locus.

Maybe if the upcoming Alien projects are successful they'll release it.

This would have actually been set post-Alien: Resurrection. The art style, based on the guy behind it, would have been pretty much 3D animation like Blade Runner: Black Locus.

Maybe if the upcoming Alien projects are successful they'll release it.
IDK why, but this gave me an Halo vibe.

London is flooded and Birmingham is the capital of England in Predator: Xenogenesis (2130s?) while London is perfectly fine in Aliens: Crusade (2190s).

Erm... I guess Global Warming is a crazy thing, huh?

Statements regarding the comics reboot:

"I have a question regarding the new Alien-Predator universe which Dark Horse is creating. Is this a whole separate and new universe from the already established twenty five years of lore which was started from the late 1980s to 2009 or does this completely override the old lore?"
"The old Dark Horse comics series about Aliens, Predators and Aliens fighting Predators never came up in the writer's room as we're working off a different angle of the universe, one that may touch on some of the stuff those old books did, but only by accident. But we're not declaring all that stuff moot or rebooting it or anything, it's just two different neighborhoods in a pretty big city."

This means that, according to the official word of the comic writers, the Engineers from the EU are in the same universe as the Prometheus variants. They're just different designs/versions. I wonder if the AVPR version is a skull of one of the Engineers from the comics or a helmet of the Engineers from the movies.
Screenshot_20230524_134150_YouTube.jpg

I don't think that canon is really as defined in this universe as Andrew would like us to believe.

Andrew seems pretty confused on quite a lot of things, to be honest. For instance, they don't think The Predator is the same universe as AVP despite the fact that the movie has Lex's Xenomorph spear, they wanted Yutani from AVPR to return, and they wanted to introduce a time travel element bringing in an alternate timeline Ellen Ripley or Newt.

As long as Marvel doesn't contradict things too badly, I guess it's fine. The Predator stories don't seem to care much for Hunting Grounds, but I think it's fair to ignore the idea that the only encounters the OWLF had were 1987, 1997 and 2018. Maybe major encounters, sure.

I do think the canon of those stories are more fluid though.

As for the 1715 pistol, we can BS it. In 1718, Raphael Adolini died and gave it to Greyback. Greyback lost it and it was acquired by "Raphael Adolini" (except he's just a random guy). It came into the possession of Naru in 1719 after the previous owner was killed by the Feral Predator. Then, Greyback came for it at the end of the film. This or there's two characters named Raphael Adolini with the same pistol, or the 1718 version is just completely unrelated and the pistol is a retconned element. Whatever, but Dark Horse would have totally bullshit their way into both being canon like they did with Alien³ and Alien: Resurrection contradictions, lol.

Hunting Grounds is pretty consistent with the EU canon. Dutch was healed using Predator blood and now has enhanced senses and lifespan, just like AVP: Eternal and Predator: Xenogenesis show.

Statements regarding the comics reboot:

"I have a question regarding the new Alien-Predator universe which Dark Horse is creating. Is this a whole separate and new universe from the already established twenty five years of lore which was started from the late 1980s to 2009 or does this completely override the old lore?"
"The old Dark Horse comics series about Aliens, Predators and Aliens fighting Predators never came up in the writer's room as we're working off a different angle of the universe, one that may touch on some of the stuff those old books did, but only by accident. But we're not declaring all that stuff moot or rebooting it or anything, it's just two different neighborhoods in a pretty big city."

This means that, according to the official word of the comic writers, the Engineers from the EU are in the same universe as the Prometheus variants. They're just different designs/versions. I wonder if the AVPR version is a skull of one of the Engineers from the comics or a helmet of the Engineers from the movies.
View attachment 1101

I don't think that canon is really as defined in this universe as Andrew would like us to believe.

Andrew seems pretty confused on quite a lot of things, to be honest. For instance, they don't think The Predator is the same universe as AVP despite the fact that the movie has Lex's Xenomorph spear, they wanted Yutani from AVPR to return, and they wanted to introduce a time travel element bringing in an alternate timeline Ellen Ripley or Newt.

As long as Marvel doesn't contradict things too badly, I guess it's fine. The Predator stories don't seem to care much for Hunting Grounds, but I think it's fair to ignore the idea that the only encounters the OWLF had were 1987, 1997 and 2018. Maybe major encounters, sure.

I do think the canon of those stories are more fluid though.

As for the 1715 pistol, we can BS it. In 1718, Raphael Adolini died and gave it to Greyback. Greyback lost it and it was acquired by "Raphael Adolini" (except he's just a random guy). It came into the possession of Naru in 1719 after the previous owner was killed by the Feral Predator. Then, Greyback came for it at the end of the film. This or there's two characters named Raphael Adolini with the same pistol, or the 1718 version is just completely unrelated and the pistol is a retconned element. Whatever, but Dark Horse would have totally bullshit their way into both being canon like they did with Alien³ and Alien: Resurrection contradictions, lol.

Hunting Grounds is pretty consistent with the EU canon. Dutch was healed using Predator blood and now has enhanced senses and lifespan, just like AVP: Eternal and Predator: Xenogenesis show.
oh god this is becoming like the Burtonverse and the Donnerverse. Oh God!

It seems like the AVP stuff and Predator stuff considers everything canon (one big universe). Marvel are obviously going to ignore the Xenomorph Earth-War that killed billions of people though so just gonna have to work around that, lol.

Oh, just wait for when The Flash comes out. The Burtonverse can't be a creation of Barry Allen because it's Earth-89. I have my own theories on that related to how Grifter from the WildStorm Universe was part of the Flashpoint Timeline despite not being part of that universe in the comics but we'll wait and see, since I'm sure they'll treat Batman and Batman Returns as if they occurred on Flashpoint Earth-1 (?).

Oh, just wait for when The Flash comes out. The Burtonverse can't be a creation of Barry Allen because it's Earth-89. I have my own theories on that related to how Grifter from the WildStorm Universe was part of the Flashpoint Timeline despite not being part of that universe in the comics but we'll wait and see, since I'm sure they'll treat Batman and Batman Returns as if they occurred on Flashpoint Earth-1 (?).
Comic Logic? In the comic Flashpoint was an entire multiverse, so It would go Like this:
1) Pre-crisis= Earth-89 (Batman, Batman Returns, Catwoman)
2) Post-crisis= Earth-789 (a lot of things)
3) Flashpoint= Earth-89F [Flashpoint] (Batman, Batman returns, Catwoman, the flash).
This universe Is becoming riddicoulus.

Comic Logic? In the comic Flashpoint was an entire multiverse, so It would go Like this:
1) Pre-crisis= Earth-89 (Batman, Batman Returns, Catwoman)
2) Post-crisis= Earth-789 (a lot of things)
3) Flashpoint= Earth-89F [Flashpoint] (Batman, Batman returns, Catwoman, the flash).
This universe Is becoming riddicoulus.
Earth-1 [Flashpoint]
1989 - Batman (Alt.)
1992 - Batman Returns (Alt.)
2022 - The Flash

Earth-78 (?)
1978 - Superman: The Movie: Extended Cut
1978 - Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut

Earth-89 (Earth-789 in Comics Multiverse)
1979 - Superman II
1980 - Superman III
1984 - Supergirl: Director's Cut
1985 - Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
1989 - Batman
1992 - Batman Returns
2004 - Catwoman

Earth-96
1997 - Superman: The Movie (Alt.)
2001 - Superman II (Alt.)
2006 - Superman Returns

Earth-97
1989 - Batman (Alt.)
1995 - Batman Forever
1997 - Batman & Robin

That's as far as I'd go. Like, the Flashpoint timeline is pulling in the Earth-89 Batman as a variant with a similar history.

Earth-1 [Flashpoint]
1989 - Batman (Alt.)
2022 - The Flash

Earth-78 (?)
1978 - Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut

Earth-89 (Earth-789 in Comics Multiverse)
1979 - Superman II
1980 - Superman III
1984 - Supergirl: Director's Cut
1985 - Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
1989 - Batman
1992 - Batman Returns
2004 - Catwoman

Earth-96
1997 - Superman: The Movie (Alt.)
2001 - Superman II (Alt.)
2006 - Superman Returns

Earth-97
1989 - Batman (Alt.)
1995 - Batman Forever
1997 - Batman & Robin

That's as far as I'd go. Like, the Flashpoint timeline is pulling in the Earth-89 Batman as a variant with a similar history.
We will onnly have the answer waiting for the flash. I just hope that the earth we will get in the flash isn't the same as the Burtonverse.

Santa Claus (Earth-94415), possibly. That would be the second confirmed mutant in the AVP Universe if we're going down that road.

Last edited:

Santa Claus (Earth-94415), possibly. That would be the second confirmed mutant in the AVP Universe if we're going down that road.

You Mean having the crossover comics Canon? If you Mean that, then Santa Is the 3rd confirmed mutanti, since we have Buffy Summers too.

By mutant, I meant Homo Superior as well. I don't think Buffy has the X-Gene. Also, isn't that crossover actually canon to the Buffyverse and the Xenomorph is actually a different creature that has an identical appearance, or am I misremembering?

By mutant, I meant Homo Superior as well. I don't think Buffy has the X-Gene. Also, isn't that crossover actually canon to the Buffyverse and the Xenomorph is actually a different creature that has an identical appearance, or am I misremembering?
Didn't Read that yet, anyway I was using Earth-1610 James Howlett way to describe a mutant, which Is having special abilities from birth, which Buffy has.

Latest posts

Back