Alien vs. Predator - Timeline

Santa Claus (Earth-94415), possibly. That would be the second confirmed mutant in the AVP Universe if we're going down that road.

To elaborate, there was a short film made to promote the DVD/Blu-Ray release of The Predator called The Predator Holiday Special. Among familar AVP tropes like the Yautja and an Ovomorph, it featured Santa Claus, his Elves and his Reindeers. This would be pretty absurd to exist in the AVP Universe for most people, and it's obvious why.

However, I was using the logic that, since we know that AVP is set on Earth-94415, and that Wolverine existed on this reality for a time, then Santa Claus becomes less absurd as he can be thought of as a mutant and direct variant to his Earth-616 counterpart.

To elaborate, there was a short film made to promote the DVD/Blu-Ray release of The Predator called The Predator Holiday Special. It featured Santa Claus, his Elves and his Reindeers. This would be pretty absurd to exist in the AVP Universe for most people, and it's obvious why.

However, I was using the logic that, since we know that AVP is set on Earth-94415, and that Wolverine existed on this reality for a time, then Santa Claus becomes less absurd as he can be thought of as a mutant and direct variant to his Earth-616 counterpart.
agree. this special where is set in the timeline?

Alien: Containment takes place around 2122.

Alien: Night Shift (Extended Version) basically acts as a sequel to Night Shift, taking place in 2/15/2179. LV-422 is mistakenly called LV-426, the planet from Aliens. Ripley has informed Weyland-Yutani of the Nostromo incident by this point, as the employees note that the incident is similar.

Last edited:
Superman Vol. 2 #119
4izW9.jpg
Superman/Aliens is referenced in the Post-Crisis DC Universe... but then Brik and Salaak die in Green Lantern Versus Aliens while they're alive in the main continuity. The Batman/Superman vs Aliens/Predator comic references previous encounters the heroes had with the Xenomorphs and Yautja, and JLA/Predator also references the Predator DC crossovers. Kyle Rayner appeared in both JLA/Predator and Green Lantern Versus Aliens and I always assumed they were the same.

Well, there you have it. The AVP/DC crossovers are canon to the DC comics universe. I guess Aliens: Incubation (the prequel story to Batman/Aliens), despite being a Dark Horse Aliens comic, is canon to the DC Universe as well. Green Lantern Versus Aliens is set in an isolated universe.

Last edited:
Superman Vol. 2 #119
View attachment 1104
Superman/Aliens is referenced in the Post-Crisis DC Universe... but then Brik and Salaak die in Green Lantern Versus Aliens while they're alive in the main continuity. The Batman/Superman vs Aliens/Predator comic references previous encounters the heroes had with the Xenomorphs and Yautja, and JLA/Predator also references the Predator DC crossovers. Kyle Rayner appeared in both JLA/Predator and Green Lantern Versus Aliens and I always assumed they were the same.

Well, there you have it. I guess Aliens: Incubation (the prequel story to Batman/Aliens), despite being a Dark Horse Aliens comic, is canon to the DC Universe. Green Lantern Versus Aliens is set in an isolated universe.
WTF??

Yep. The Alien/WildCats crossover was also canon. They used it to canonically KILL characters!

AVP Crossover Universes
Alien/Predator Universe (Earth-94415)
DC Universe

Alien/Predator/Magnus Universe
Dark Horse Heroes Universe
Tarzan/Predator Universe
Judge Dredd Universe
WildStorm Universe

Alien/Predator/Terminator Universe
Witchblade/Aliens/Darkness/Predator Universe
Green Lantern/Aliens Universe
Buffy/Angel Universe
Archie/Predator Universe

Bold mean it's canon in the work it's crossing over with.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230531_165247_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230531_165305_YouTube.jpg
lw36krmd6zf61 (1).jpg
Better look at the Alien (1979) PURGE screen in Blade Runner: Revelations (VR Game).

Last edited:
Oh shit. This is gonna be on the timeline, lol. Unless it's Earth-7642 but that would be silly.

I assume Wolverine died in his Old Man Logan years under unknown circumstances involving Big Mama. Whether he was killed or it was similar to Raphael Adolini (1718) is unknown.

Last edited:
Oh shit. This is gonna be on the timeline, lol. Unless it's Earth-7642 but that would be silly.

I assume Wolverine died in his Old Man Logan years under unknown circumstances involving Big Mama. Whether he was killed or it was similar to Raphael Adolini (1718) is unknown.
from the cover seems to be set during the Weapon X Project.

It's set over many decades of his life, where he encounters the same Yautja serveral times. Sounds like a celebration of Wolverine's history... but with Predators, lol.

First issue of Predator versus Wolverine came out. It's a really good read. Anyway, if this crossover is canon and at the end Wolvie will die, doesn't this mean that every alien vs predator crossover is canon? (only to the AVP Brand) Or I'm losing something?

I don't think it's the same Predator from Alien/Predator: Deadliest of the Species. I'm sure Wolverine will come out on top.

Canon Alien Comics
Canon Predator Comics
Canon Aliens vs. Predator Comics
Canon Prometheus Comics
Hi so I'm curious where does aliens xenogenesis and aliens vs predator xenogenesis fall into? I'm new to the alien franchise and this is helps a lot.

It's still a work in progress. That whole thing is outdated anyway. I'm going to add every comic eventually.

It's still a work in progress. That whole thing is outdated anyway. I'm going to add every comic eventually.
Ok it's been helping me a lot which I appreciate it. I hope you keep updating it. Do you think aliens xenogenesis and alien vs predator xenogenesis happen around the same time as predator xenogenesis or where do you think it happen around

AVP: Xenogenesis probably happens around the 2190s and Aliens: Xenogenesis is probably in the 2220s.

AVP: Xenogenesis probably happens around the 2190s and Aliens: Xenogenesis is probably in the 2220s.
Ok thanks this helps me a lot. I hope you keep updating. I know who to ask when I'm confused anything alien franchise related lol

So Predator Is going to get the Old Man Treatment?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-17-39-06-77_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-17-39-06-77_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back