Aliens vs. Predator 2

I would be very excited, if I didn't know from experience that the trailer probably shows the only action bits in the entire damn movie.
Ugh.
We don't need human characters to carry a movie about Predators killing Aliens and vice-versa, and yet we're given a movie about stupid, boring Humans trying to escape from a town that just *happens* to have Aliens and Predators fighting, amidst what will be an hour of mindless 'We've got to run!' "Oh my god, it's right behind me!' "THEY GOT JOHNNY!"

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Last edited:
It looks a hell of a lot better than Alien vs. Predator 1... looks more like the old-school Alien and Predator movies.

But the Yautja better be taking out dozens of Xenomorphs like the badasses I remember, not the little *****es that all got raped by the same Xenomorph like in part 1!

"Oh my god, it's right behind me!' "THEY GOT JOHNNY!"

No, not Johnny! Anyone but Johnny!

Last edited:
Eh. Looks alright. And, if my eyes don't decieve me, Michelle Dessler is in this movie! So this is what she was doing before she joined CTU . . . .

Anyway, I won't be seeing this in theaters by any strectch of the imagination (unless the reviews are ridiculously good), but I still appreciate that this will follow more in the tradition of the hardcore violence that Alien and Predator are known for.

Oh, and the Xenomorphs are so much better than the Predators it's not even funny. Okay, maybe a little.

I would be very excited, if I didn't know from experience that the trailer probably shows the only action bits in the entire damn movie.
Ugh.
We don't need human characters to carry a movie about Predators killing Aliens and vice-versa, and yet we're given a movie about stupid, boring Humans trying to escape from a town that just *happens* to have Aliens and Predators fighting, amidst what will be an hour of mindless 'We've got to run!' "Oh my god, it's right behind me!' "THEY GOT JOHNNY!"

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.
And bingo was his name-o.

I NEED to see this film.

You NEED to learn how to kill time better.

I swear the idea of even seeing this film makes me wanna slit my wrists and bleed all over everything. Thus making me clean up the mess.....which inturn will give me somthing better to do than see this film.

Both the aliens and predators stopped being cool way back in the early 90s.

I hate Hollywood.

I swear the idea of even seeing this film makes me wanna slit my wrists and bleed all over everything. Thus making me clean up the mess.....which inturn will give me somthing better to do than see this film.

I hate Hollywood.

Good for you :roll:

I hate Hollywood.
The Alien franchise stopped being interesting after there was no more Ripley.

The Predator character stopped being interesting after the first movie.

I hate Hollywood.

Man-o-man how I hated the first AvP. I completely lost any faith in it after the first twenty minutes and spent the rest of the movie either asleep or playing on my phone. My friends belittled and insulted me for the whole ride home for not liking the movie and claiming that I had bad taste in films.

For a while, I ranked AvP as the worst film I'd ever seen in my life.

Man-o-man how I hated the first AvP. I completely lost any faith in it after the first twenty minutes and spent the rest of the movie either asleep or playing on my phone. My friends belittled and insulted me for the whole ride home for not liking the movie and claiming that I had bad taste in films.

For a while, I ranked AvP as the worst film I'd ever seen in my life.
To be fair, I'm not against the idea of an Alien vs. Predator film.

It's just that it's probably impossible for Hollywood to make an AvP that ISN'T ****.

If you want a really good AvP experience, go play Monolith Productions' Aliens vs. Predator 2 for the PC. Anybody who says that game isn't the best interactive Alien experience ever is lying. Or Jamie Lee Curtis.

AvP is still the greatest love story of all time.

One woman, a survivor...

One predator, a warrior...

their love is forbidden, but when they come together against an ancient enemy, nothing can stop their fiery passion.

Then after everyone is dead. The Elder Predators give her a stick, and fly away... Leaving her miles into Antarctica... With no mode of transportation, or way of reaching the boat offshore... In a ****ing tank top.

Then the Credits Rolled.

The movie made me laugh so hard I cried.

AvP is still the greatest love story of all time.

One woman, a survivor...

One predator, a warrior...

their love is forbidden, but when they come together against an ancient enemy, nothing can stop their fiery passion.
That's what I thought too, actually.

HAWT.

Pfft. The Alien Queen with Human Womb is still WAY hotter.

07-alienwomb.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back