All About Movies Thread: 8 Tweets & a Funeral.

What were the rules?

Jack and bud light.

When the douche bag makes a particularly douche bag move, you take a drink.

When the Owen Wilson frat boy shouts WHOOOO! you take a drink.

When the black guy says "just because I'm black..." you take a drink.

Whenever anyone on camera smokes or drinks, you chug your beer until they're done.

When a girl shows her ****, you finish your beer.

When someone decides they're going to pursue Jason, you finish your beer.

All that is manageable. The kicker was this. Whenever anyone dies, you take a shot. So, in the first twenty minutes of the movie, we were, like, five shots deep.

Someone suggested we take a drink whenever the guy from Supernatural gave a brooding look. That would have been a death sentence.

Man do I hope that's good(this is the first I've heard of it at all). The "back to basics" approach is a good call, but it might end up being.... too basic? I'd be surprised if they didn't consider doing something similar to Where The Wild Things Are. I hope they made the right choice.

If it DOES work, it could be one of the best things in the world.

Last edited:
A part of me can't believe that's a real trailer because the animation is so old school I can't even remember the last time a new film had something just like that.

Muppets.jpg

Christmas Day 2011

Last edited:
I don't get it, Disney already has a movie called Winnie the Pooh. Is Disney rebooting it's own movies now?

It looks good though.

oh nevermind, the one i was thinking of is called "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" and is basically a compilation of shorter featurettes that were previously released.

Has anyone else here watched The Proposition?

Remember when I posted a while ago about a movie from my childhood that I couldn't remember but it had kids and weird alien pets and moonmaster thought I was talking about Pokemon? I figured out what it was!

211162.1020.A.jpg

Pet Shop. I can't find pictures or a trailer anywhere and it's only on VHS. I must watch this somehow to accomplish one of my life goals.

I saw the new clash of the titans today. I wont say it's bad but after I was like "meh" A film about gods and giant monsters some how came across bland. That's impressive in it's own way I guess.

Did anyone know they have made a CGI TV movie for the Comic FireBreather. Because I didn't. and I really love the concept of the book, and the comic is always fun to read. (going to watch it now, will comment or edit post later)

Comic

Imdb

edit: Not the absolute worst thing i've watched, but that was pretty bad. The CGI looked blocky and choppy at times. the first five minutes were awesome true to the book and then it all just went down hill from there. what really got me was towards the end they made his Mom almost look like a super spy. what i liked about the comic was that she was purely, average human. when stuff happ......... you know what nevermind, there were ALOT of things i just did not like

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back