All new Villain

Brian K. Vaughan said:
Wolvy said:
Sounds awesome.

Ok you said You'd answer some X-questions.

People have been saying that the shadowy figure with the guns standing behind Professor X is either Deadpool, Or Deathstroke(I know that can;t be right,because I highly doubt marvel would have DC's promission to use Deathstroke in one of their books, and You'd get sued.)

So can you give us all a Hint on who the shadowy character is. Deadpool,Taskmaster,Random thug with a gun,Arcade.

It's an all-new mutant villain we created, a men(?) named Syndicate.

Syndicate

An association of people or firms authorized to undertake a duty or transact specific business.

An association of people or firms formed to engage in an enterprise or promote a common interest.

A loose affiliation of gangsters in control of organized criminal activities.

An agency that sells articles, features, or photographs for publication in a number of newspapers or periodicals simultaneously.

A company consisting of a number of separate newspapers; a newspaper chain.

The office, position, or jurisdiction of a syndic or body of syndics.

Goodwill said:
Well, since it had an "a" there, I thought there was a typo...

Yeah Vaughn does note himself that his grammar and spelling aren't great so I too assumed its a typo.

On the news section of his site, he made it clear that it was a man named Syndicate, not an organization...

Also, the issue WILL NOT BE DRAWN BY STUART IMMONEN. Steve Norris is going to draw the standalone, at least, according to Vaughan! He's never drawn the X-Men before, but we'll see how he does.

Syndicate huh? And he's immune to mind abilities. I bet you he's multiple beings sharing the same mind. say a series of small creatures that have a hive mind, with the concisness of the being spread out, making Xavier unable to pin anything down. Mental static as it were.

Baxter said:
Syndicate huh? And he's immune to mind abilities. I bet you he's multiple beings sharing the same mind. say a series of small creatures that have a hive mind, with the concisness of the being spread out, making Xavier unable to pin anything down. Mental static as it were.

Considering the name, I'd say that's a good call.

Baxter said:
Interesting idea. Its been done in a similar form though in 616 (See New X-men somethingorother, about Weapon's XIII and XII in the channel tunnel.) but I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.

Caduceus said:
Interesting idea. Its been done in a similar form though in 616 (See New X-men somethingorother, about Weapon's XIII and XII in the channel tunnel.) but I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.
I've got that ,and honestly the concepts been done to death in Sci fi series, but I think vaughan could do a good job ofit in a nice single issue.

Baxter said:
I've got that ,and honestly the concepts been done to death in Sci fi series, but I think vaughan could do a good job ofit in a nice single issue.
He could indeedy. Congrats on 700 btw

Latest posts

Back