Alternate versions of Bizzaro

Match was an evil clone of Superboy-he wasn't a Bizarro (as far as I know), but there was a Bizarro Superboy.

What was the point of having both a Bizarro Supergirl and a "black Supergirl (a dark, evil version of Supergirl, not the presumably African-American counterpart)?

Which evil version of Superboy was the most powerful-Superboy-Prime, Match or Bizzaro Superboy?

Wasn't Match created during the horrible Ron Marz/really-crappy-artist-who-has-thankfully-out-of-work era of Superboy?

If so, he's the most evil of them all.

Man, those comics sucked.

(but Superboy and the Ravers ruled)

EDIT: That artist was Ramon Bernado. His last GCD entry is from July 1998, the Fury/Agent 13 mini. Truly awful.

Last edited:
Which evil version of Superboy was the most powerful-Superboy-Prime, Match or Bizzaro Superboy?

also would Clark Kent in smallville count as Superboy since he is not superman YET?

Last edited:
No-I was trying to draw attention to my comment.

If nobody replied to it in the first place it's because no one wanted to. Bringing it back up like that just makes people not only not want to respond to that particular comment, but to ignore you altogether in the future.

It's not a new concept... Justice played him as a Frankensteinish character, i think Johns and Donner are going to continue on that concept, but since itts not been released we wont know till we see it.

Latest posts

Back