An Apology for Ultimate Iron Man

UltimateE said:
I have bought every issue as well as the 2 variants for #1. I will buy #5 as well as all issues in the 2nd series.
Clearly my reality-warping purchasing power can beat up your reality-warping purchasing power.

I downloaded Ultimate Iron Man # 1.

I downloaded Ultimate Iron Man # 2.

I downloaded Ultimate Iron Man # 3.

I downloaded Ultimate Iron Man # 4.

I will download Ultimate Iron Man # 5.

ourchair said:
I downloaded Ultimate Iron Man # 1.

I downloaded Ultimate Iron Man # 2.

I downloaded Ultimate Iron Man # 3.

I downloaded Ultimate Iron Man # 4.

I will download Ultimate Iron Man # 5.

I will buy this trade.

I will read it once.

I will then hide it and forget about it.

I will then never read it again.

ProjectX2 said:
I will buy this trade.

I will read it once.

I will then hide it and forget about it.

I will then never read it again.
You waste your money on things you admit are embarassing drivel? You obviously have no appreciation of your consumer privileges, you ******* man you.

That money could go to more meaningful things. Like relieving Third World debt. Feeding poor starving children in Somalia. Or saving the gay baby pandas.

I'm ashamed to say what i already downloaded :roll: (in matters of comic... not writers and zoophilia...but i want the link!)

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I'm ashamed to say what i already downloaded :roll: (in matters of comic... not writers and zoophilia...but i want the link!)
Information wants to be liberated...

::cryptic silence::

...of its sexual inhibitions!

Is the 1st arc done??? I'm wondering when the TPB will be released so I can read it..............unless someone wants to PM me the link where they downloaded it. :wink:

Victor Von Doom said:
Is the 1st arc done??? I'm wondering when the TPB will be released so I can read it..............unless someone wants to PM me the link where they downloaded it. :wink:
Actually, I think it's coming out in HC first, and that won't until March, I think it was.

Latest posts

Back