Annihilation: Conquest (spoilers)

Is that captain Marvel?

I think thats Adam Warlock actually

And if it is....this thing got kicked into over drive

I think one of the writers said he wanted to use Adam Warlock but wasn't allowed by Marvel.

I think one of the writers said he wanted to use Adam Warlock but wasn't allowed by Marvel.

Giffen said that he wasn't allowed to use him in Annihilation, and that as far as he knows DnA aren't allowed either, but they may have managed to change Joe Q's mind

well according to someone that claims to have read an advanced copy of Annihilation: Conquest - Quasar #4 the Savior is

Adam Warlock

okay I read Quasar #4,

Spoiler

it is Adam Warlock, but it won't be the all powerful Adam we all know from the 90's, he is severely weekend and is without his soul gem adn he may very well be out of his mind

now i'm interested to see what they're going to do with him, Conquest needs a big gun now that Nova is off the board

oh and did anyone else think that the ending in Wraith was absolutley great?

Star-Lord #4 was just brilliant as can be expected, all around that mini was just fantastic, my one and only gripe is the destiny of Gabrielle Vargas (Captain Universe) the Uni-Force moves onto another host (which makes sense considering it's nature) just when i was beginning to like Gabe and i was hoping he'd atleast stay as Captain Universe for the duration of the main mini
9/10 Tafts for the issue, 9.5/10 Taft's for the mini

Annihilation: Conquest #1 comes out of the gate running as it is mainly conscerned with the fallout of the Quasar mini, with a little bit of Wraith fallout for flavour, ____ _______ (see spoiler #1) is confused so Phyla sorts everything out for him, he get's a new costume that looks almost too much like Black Adams, they are attacked by the Phalanx and Adam hands a Space Knight select named Shatterstar his ***, ____ _______ (see spoiler #1)and co. escape and are taken to the local sun which is surprisingly holding a genetic experiment called the nu-kree which is being performed by the _____ ____________ (see spoiler #2), story pans to Ronan, Wraith, Super-Skrull, and Ra-Venn flying into Ravenous's territory where they are shot down on sight. then cut over to the Babel spire where there is ranting being done and the big bad is revealed to be _____! (see spoiler #3)
8/10 Tafts

Spoiler #1
Adam Warlock
Spoiler #2
The High Evolutionary
Spoiler #3
Ultron

Last edited:
The High Evolutionary has me worried.

As for Nova, he ain't out of the woods yet, Gamora and Drax are still after him. He still has some part to play in this opera.

ANNCON004.jpg

i love the covers for this series

oh and Adam's getting a new costume

Cover to issue #6
Anncon6.jpg

Nova's Back!, Super-Skrull is mysteriously missing (hopefully not Secret Invasion related), and i don't remember Ronan being that big

that's a seriously kick-*** cover

Last edited:
I read through the Star-Lord mini and thought it was pretty good. I liked the use of obscure sci-fi space characters - it was well done.

The use of Captain Universe was particularly good.

Latest posts

Back