Announcement

Hellsbuttmonkey

After all the shennanigans that has been happening over the last few days, I have decided to choose this time to make my announcement that I have been waiting to do for some time.

I'm leaving. Its not because of anyone or anything, but I have just taken up a job teaching English to kids in Ghana for 2 years, and as such probably will have little Internet access for that time, as I will be living in a small village, possibly in a mut hut, which seems so cool right now, but I will probably hate it after 2 years.
I will be leaving in the next couple of weeks, so I thought I would let you all know now, and thank you all for a great couple of years on this site. I will try to pop on to visit if I ever get a net connection, but I don't know if I will.

Yours satanic primatily,

Mike aka Hellsbuttmonkey

Good luck, man. I hope you have a good time.

I'm guessing this is a blatant April Fool's Day prank. But assuming that it's not a joke, you may want to consider securing a grant to order one of these doohickeys for the village you'll be working in.

Or even this one:

happy_1-thumb-400x305.jpg

"While there is little possibility of providing piped water and electricity to most rural communities in the near future, basic Human and Animal Powered Vehicles - or HAPV's (see HAPV MODELS) - could make this task far quicker and easier.

Fitted with a solar panel that charges a 12 volt battery under the driver's seat, the "HAPPY" becomes an independent, sustainable source of energy that powers cell phone connectivity, front and rear emergency lights and a small neon tube at night. Add a water filtration system, and the "HAPPY" doubles as a multifunctional mobile business unit, that can empower an entrepreneurial owner, to generate income from it as a fresh water outlet, a mobile phone kiosk or a spaza shop - even after dark.

"HAPPYS" can empower rural women; enhance their status and independence; and liberate their time for more productive activities. They can get children to school; mobilize the frail; get the sick to medical care and the elderly to collect their pensions. "HAPPYS" could even turn landmine victims into independent and economically active members of their communities."​

we'll miss you dearly. you and i joined around the same time. it was a good time growing into a full member with you. you always had the better name.

Goodbye and good luck, I guess. We'll be here wait see you on the cover of National Geographic.

After all the shennanigans that has been happening over the last few days, I have decided to choose this time to make my announcement that I have been waiting to do for some time.

I'm leaving. Its not because of anyone or anything, but I have just taken up a job teaching English to kids in Ghana for 2 years, and as such probably will have little Internet access for that time, as I will be living in a small village, possibly in a mut hut, which seems so cool right now, but I will probably hate it after 2 years.
I will be leaving in the next couple of weeks, so I thought I would let you all know now, and thank you all for a great couple of years on this site. I will try to pop on to visit if I ever get a net connection, but I don't know if I will.

Yours satanic primatily,

Mike aka Hellsbuttmonkey

I have no reason to believe this is true (today anyway), but if it is I do want to say congratulations and good luck. Hope you're able to visit every once in a while at least. You will definitely be missed.

If you're really leaving, that is.

wow man. i guess you got us, but too bad you're not going to help the needy.

o well, it's good to still have you.

Well played, anal-dwelling primate of Hades.

Latest posts

Back