Anyone Computer Savvy?

I mainly use Firefox, though it has been annoying me ever since the upgrade to 6.0, so it may be time for a change. I did try Internet Exploder and got the same result.

As for new browsers, what's the recommendation for a new one? I've heard of the previous two, tried Opera before and wasn't a big fan. What else is there?

I mainly use Firefox, though it has been annoying me ever since the upgrade to 6.0, so it may be time for a change. I did try Internet Exploder and got the same result.

As for new browsers, what's the recommendation for a new one? I've heard of the previous two, tried Opera before and wasn't a big fan. What else is there?

I like Chrome - it's fast.

Chrome is very nice. My only complaint is the Mac Beta doesn't have bookmark management.

Having a problem where I log in to MSN (on Macbook) and suddenly everyone is shown blocked. MSN keeps asking me every time I log in to accept or deny people to my buddy list. But when I do it, all my contacts still appear blocked. When I right click to try to unblock, there is no option for that, only to block them. I have no idea what the hell happened or what to do.

EDIT:

Weird thing is: Now it's showing who's online and offline. And I can still see people signing in, but they are all blocked regardless.

Last edited:
Well, still with the same problem, I just instead made a new windows live account. I am adding everyone one by one now. Le sigh. So when you get an invite from "luis [underscore] CR at live", that is me.

Last edited:
Anyone have or know where to find a free program that recovers deleted or corrupted photos from a memory card? I've been through the usual stuff with two programs that swore they were totally free and then asked for 25 bucks to allow me to save the photos after spending fifteen minutes apparently recovering them. Garbage. Help?

Okay I've been having trouble with programs freezing on me, once on freeze any other program I try to use with freeze as well even the start menu. And I have to force a shut down in order to restart. Any ideas?

Okay I've been having trouble with programs freezing on me, once on freeze any other program I try to use with freeze as well even the start menu. And I have to force a shut down in order to restart. Any ideas?

Okay, so now it seems to freeze when I use firefox. But what's odd is that it happens kind of randomly. Just all the sudden it freezes. End task doesn't work. It just stays frozen and usually freeze my whole PC. Anyone know what I should do?

Does anyone know a good place to send HiJackThis logs now that Fredrik Martinsson is no longer around?

Latest posts

Back