Anyone recomend any good action games?

You just couldn't handle it because it was in your face and EXTREME TO THA MAX!
Please. "Extreme" is a Mountain Dew commercial where people put their caps on backwards.

Victor Von Doom said:
Although if you didn't play it all the way thru you missed a small gem of the game where you're being hunted and the you have to rush thru the puzzle/obstacles to escape the Dhahaka. It was fun and the sense of urgency was thrilling. The fluidness of the motions thru the chase was was really great.
I heard about that one. It looks frighteningly exciting.

I plan to finish the game eventually, as the gameplay is still top notch. I have a bad habit of starting games and going into the middle and then not finishing them until later.

This is actually why I'm playing Sands of Time again.

Please. "Extreme" is a Mountain Dew commercial where people put their caps on backwards.

I heard about that one. It looks frighteningly exciting.

I plan to finish the game eventually, as the gameplay is still top notch. I have a bad habit of starting games and going into the middle and then not finishing them until later.

This is actually why I'm playing Sands of Time again.

There's even 2 different endings. Good stuff.

So, I bought Max Payne 2 today, new. . .for 2 dollars. How the hell is this game, NEW, only 2 dollars!?

Anyway, I also decided to take Ourchair's suggestion and replay the Hitman series, since they just released a box set of Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money. I want to see what you see in these games. . .

Oh, and damn you and Doom for reminding me of the awesomeness of the Prince of Persia series. Now, I may have to go out and buy them. . .again.

Lynx said:
Anyway, I also decided to take Ourchair's suggestion and replay the Hitman series, since they just released a box set of Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money. I want to see what you see in these games. . .
Think of it as Commandos as an action game. Meaning if you don't like replaying the mission over and over just to meet the demands the game forces upon you for stealth, then you probably STILL won't like it. I myself have to be in a certain mood to enjoy it.

But Max Payne is good any time of the week.

So, I bought Max Payne 2 today, new. . .for 2 dollars. How the hell is this game, NEW, only 2 dollars!?
Wow. That's exactly how much it retails for in the Philippines. Illegitimately.

Lynx said:
Oh, and damn you and Doom for reminding me of the awesomeness of the Prince of Persia series. Now, I may have to go out and buy them. . .again.
You mean my fancypants remarks didn't already fuel a reminder of it's awesomeness?

Someone should bring up Dreamcasting for Max Payne. I know exactly who should play him... and he's an unknown. I even have someone set to play Vladimir Lem... and it ISN'T Peter Stormare.

Latest posts

Back