Apocalypse

Is Ultimate Apocalypse real?

• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To read about the 'clone cap' of what they speak of, go check out the "Ultimate Nightmare #4...spoilers" thread. In there you shall find the answer in which you seak.

Yeah, so one question remains... If Apocolypse was really real, do you think that the Fenris Twins are two more people to his band of Horseman, following Sinister? To finish them out, Mojo could become one, too, and that would explain a ton, you know? All of them would eventually come back in this huge arc that he has planned and kick ass.

PLEASE - no Horsemen nonsense.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, so one question remains... If Apocolypse was really real, do you think that the Fenris Twins are two more people to his band of Horseman, following Sinister? To finish them out, Mojo could become one, too, and that would explain a ton, you know? All of them would eventually come back in this huge arc that he has planned and kick ass.

I'm not really sure where you got this theory from so, to me, it seems that you are just grabbing the most recent villains and saying "oooh, horsies". I don't really know what it would explain (other than Sinister/Poccy's relationship) because the Fenris twins didn't really have any connection with Poccy at all and Gambit's connection with Sinister was clearly meant to be in the past. It seems to me that its entirely for the developement of Gambit's character rather than anything to do with Fenris, especially now he's severed his connection with them

What I'm saying is: These recent villains are puppets being used by Apocolypse, you know? With them not knowing what they are doing, really, but Apocolypse does would be extremely cool... Vaughan could turn Apocolypse into his big arc at the end!

I like villains all having seperate agendas...

You know what I was thinkin' would be even better for Rogue being a horsemen and Gambit going to the X-Men for help... if Xavier let him stay but wouldn't talk to the students about it because none of them knew exactly what was going on xept Gambit and Xavier... Gambit wouldn't usually go for help but he knows from his dealings with Sinister that something big was going to happen... Xavier somehow knew how dangerous things would get too and the students would all be heated because they weren't getting answers ...

I think Rogue is one of the most powerful characters in MU in a way that is often overlooked. In the "Invasion" arc of X-treme, she took out basically a whole invasion fleet by herself when she had control of her powers (thanks to Sage). Poccy chooses his horseman on the basis of strength (theoretically) so the strongest mutants or people should be horsemen. Rogue could easily be a horseman. One thing about Gambit is that he won't go for help so it would be good if the Ultimate Gambit was capable of realising when he was outgunned.

i vote yes. I think they are doing the most simple think, Apocalypse is real but is trapped in another dimension (they have phoenix that came form other dimension why not another another dimension? :D ) and he needs a sacrifice (or ten) so he can come to their universe.

Apocalypse is real...

You guys shouldn't look so forward to the Age of Apocalypse...

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
i vote yes. I think they are doing the most simple think, Apocalypse is real but is trapped in another dimension (they have phoenix that came form other dimension why not another another dimension? :D ) and he needs a sacrifice (or ten) so he can come to their universe.

That theory makes lots and lots and lóts of sense. Thats so unusual that you get Cad's gold star of approvalness

TheManWithoutFear said:
Soooo....

With his return I suppose all we'll get is Sinister useing his imagination again? *Innocent Whistling*

Most likely.

That, by the way, is the only acceptable answer to MWoF's question.

Latest posts

Back