Apocalypse

Is Ultimate Apocalypse real?

• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He never said that you were the one to...

Anyway, Sinister should be his own villain in my opinion. This isn't in response to any above post, although it probably could fit in with what you all are trying to say. What I thought when Apocolypse was at least mentioned was that Sinister will not be able to be his own villain... He'd be a lackey and a servant to Lord Apocolypse, which I didn't like. So, when the dummy showed up with a costume similar to that of Apocolypse's, I danced around, seeing that there was going to be more to Sinister... With Apocolypse being fake, I can totally see Sinister gaining momentum as a villain.

How about this senario?

longshotjimlee said:
How about Spidey, Cap, Daredevil and Wolverine as the four horsemen?

Hey, LSJL, I kinda agree with you on this idea, but would prefer to see them as clones of the originals manipuated by Apocalypse for his own personal gain. As we all know (or should know), Mr. Sinister was real big on obtaining tissue samples from Cyclops and Jean Grey to create the perfect mutant weapon. How about in the Ultimate Universe, Apocalypse assumes a similar role and instead obtains the genetic makeup of the world's greatest fighters, which all four of the previously mentioned fall under, as the genetic blueprints for his Four Horsemen? Let me know what you think.

XTFLyons said:
That would be pretty cool... it's a real good idea... it'd be a nice way to tie in all of the other ultimate titles too...

THANKS! I was afraid I might open some old wounds from the die-hard Spidey fans after the whole "Maximum Cloneage" fiasco that took place a few years back!

well I don't see how it would hurt... it doesn't have to turn into a clone fiasco as long as these guys die out as soon as Apoc is defeated or sooner... I'm not saying I would rather this though I'd rather straight up mutants that need to be introduced into the ultimate universe or mutants that would expand relationships or character development with the X-Men... but that is a real good way of developing Longshot's idea (though I'm sure he was joking at the time) if that's what went down I'd def. buy it...

Well, would you guys want it to be just like in 616? Where he's only pretending to follow Apocalypse, but is really in secret planning his demise by trying to create the "PERFECT" mutant?

XTFLyons said:
well I don't see how it would hurt... it doesn't have to turn into a clone fiasco as long as these guys die out as soon as Apoc is defeated or sooner...

Well, that was kinda what I was getting at when I posted my response. I didn't expect said cloned characters to continue beyond that particular story arc. Good grief, I'm only trying to introduce possible senarios based on previous comments by others!

No 616 stuff here... The whole purpose of the Ultimate Universe is to stay away from all of this. What's an even better idea than that is to leave Apocolypse a person inside of Sinister's head.

Sorry, GW, but I'm with XT on this one. If Apocolypse is just someone in the head of Sinister, that DOES suck. And just because the UU was created to have its own stories or whatever, doesn't mean that EVERYTHING HAS to be different.

XTFLyons said:
the idea wasn't dealing with clone clones like exact copies but more or warriors modeled after the universes greatest fighters...

You mean kinda like the being Captain America met in Ultimate Nightmare #4?

Latest posts

Back