Is Ultimate Apocalypse real?

• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, i'l give it a go

Would you prefer Poccy as a mutant "dating back to the dawn of humanity" or just as a modern mutant

Maybe...

i don't know if this has been said or noticed but Sinister was kinda crazy like schizo. but here is a theory maybe Sinister is Apocolypse. Everyone talking about Legion and everything made me think about it but maybe Sinister is Apocolypse but he still hasn't got a handle. Or he's possessed by Apocolypse and maybe they did a thing where Apocolypse is something similar to the Shadow King? That's just me throwing some theories out. You guys can tell me how they taste. It's not too crazy... These are comic books.

By the way why do you keep callin' it 616?

4 horsemen

Omega Red & Wolverine are two definites i would like to see. after that i think some new blood should get in there like maybe Multiple Man and Doc Strange or some kind of Ultimate Bishop and a new character.

oh yea i would love to see Bishop and Synch get ultimate.

HOLLA.

Synch said:
By the way why do you keep callin' it 616?

Because it's easier and faster than typing "mainstream Marvel Universe." :wink:

Welcome!

XTFLyons said:
OK ... he said Holla....

anyway I hope Sinister and Apoc aren't the same person...

So, when you say you have stuff other than small little things, I hope you didn't mean you repeat yourself just to justify a post. That's just as bad as spamming and it annoys the posters on her to continue a conversation for 12 odd pages (Juggs thread).

yea dragon that makes no sense I simply disagreed with his idea about them being the same person... that idea wasn't brought up in the thread previously so I never responded to it before that post... and agreeing and disagreeing with a thread is about as safe from being called junk posting than your next ultimate survivor question coming up anytime soon...
but if you want to talk about junk posting keep yelling at me your count should be going up with those :twisted: until then you can stop pissin' yourself worryin' about whose gonna pass you out....

Last edited:
Go ahead, pass me out man, I'm just tired of coming each day, seeing that you've posted and, when I've gotten into the conversations there's nothing for me to say because you've either mentioned DD (Which KILLS a conversation off the bat) or you're opening up old wounds just so that you can get under peoples skin. Well, you've gotten under mine and I'm asking you to please stop, seriously.

hahahahahahahahahaha :twisted:

Does anyone else feel this way... I know i've gone overboard with DD at times... I'll admit to that but DD hasn't come up in about a week?? (maybe I don't keep track of the days) and where did I open old wounds?? who else feels this way...

Last edited:
XTFLyons said:
hahahahahahahahahaha :twisted:

Does anyone else feel this way... I know i've gone overboard with DD at times... I'll admit to that but DD hasn't come up in about a week?? (maybe I don't keep track of the days) and where did I open old wounds?? who else feels this way...

Everyone - knock it off and get back on topic.

Latest posts

Back