Archaic Marvel Planning Thread

Re: Is this workable? The fanfic idea thread

I'm ready to start plotting Archaic Spider-man. I've finished Phenomenal Spider-man at last. UCW was originaly just something to have fun with while taking a break. Go figure that would be the most popular one i've done :lol: So I've given that to someone else. I only have two going at the moment and they are one chapter a month stories.

So I'm doing Archaic Spider-man , darkspider is doing Archaic silver surfer (I don't know if that includes fantstic 4) , Random has said he'll do Archaic Captain America.

Anyone else interested in doing any one like iron man , Thor , x-men ect......

So I'm doing Archaic Spider-man , darkspider is doing Archaic silver surfer (I don't know if that includes fantstic 4) , Random has said he'll do Archaic Captain America.

Anyone else interested in doing any one like iron man , Thor , x-men ect......

Well before any of us starts I think we should all know what everyone is doing so we dont have any continuity screw ups

That's true

Well before any of us starts I think we should all know what everyone is doing so we dont have any continuity screw ups

Exactly my point. We don't want this to become a flop.

And I never really thought of the Fantastic four. I was kinda thinking someone else would do them, but if not, I could have them be like a group of gladiators.

So I've already plotted out my first arc for this.
Entitled: "The Coming of the Devourer"
It's a three parter that will introduce Norin Radeus, a General and Herald of Galen Actillius. He commands the Silver Legions. And instead of calling him the 'Silver Surfer', I thought up Silver Sentinel.

So is this Archaic Marvel a 'go'? And is it just Mole, Random and I, or are others thinking of doing some?

I'm planing out my first arc

Green Goblin but not how you think!!!

Last edited:

I've somebody gives me characters and situations and everything I'll be a writing monkey. It'll be a nice break from Ultimate Defenders 2 which is a being a pain in my butt. Which especially sucks because I could write 3 in a couple hours, but I can't post them out of order.

Just out of curiosity, do you guys have an idea how many authors/stories will be appearing in the Archaic Marvel series? If there are a lot, I'll put them under their own heading in the Index.

Joe, if you want some help with Ultimate Defenders 2, PM me and we'll see if we can get them solved.

Just out of curiosity, do you guys have an idea how many authors/stories will be appearing in the Archaic Marvel series? If there are a lot, I'll put them under their own heading in the Index.

Joe, if you want some help with Ultimate Defenders 2, PM me and we'll see if we can get them solved.

As far as I know, there are two definetely, me and Mole, and then Random and Joe said they'd do some too.

So probably 4, though I don't know if anyone else wants to. They're invited to. But this is Sjjmole's idea, so he might have a better idea.

I know as much as you darkspider

Archaic Marvel

me - Spider-man

darkspider - silver surfer

Random - captain America

Joe - X-men

Anyone else is welcome to Ironman , Hulk , Thor , Ghostrider ect....

At some point I may do one, if I get the desire to do so.

I need to finsih UC:Stuck first, and the next episode of Blairwood is itching to get out.

Last edited:
Because this has taken off and generated so many posts, I'm separating it into its own discussion thread so the authors involved can continue to talk about ideas pertaining to this specific topic.

Have fun and play nice. :D

I've got Drax the Destroyer and Black Panther coming up some time.

But there will be no surf board. Or flying, that I can think of now.

Someone who wishes to stay anonymous has asked me to post their stories for Archaic Marvel. Their story will include hulk, iron fist, luke cage, thor, iron man,daredevil hawkeye and punisher.

SSJ, if you're at all interested in doing an archaic version of Marvel's more eastern heroes (Daredevil, Shang-chi, Iron Fist, Elektra, The Hand) I know a lot about Chinese history and mythology and would be interested in writing for you.

I'd be really interested in doing an "Archaic Iron Fist", especially with how it has recently been revealed that there have been multiple Iron Fists' through the ages.

Just an idea.

SSJ, if you're at all interested in doing an archaic version of Marvel's more eastern heroes (Daredevil, Shang-chi, Iron Fist, Elektra, The Hand) I know a lot about Chinese history and mythology and would be interested in writing for you.

I'd be really interested in doing an "Archaic Iron Fist", especially with how it has recently been revealed that there have been multiple Iron Fists' through the ages.

Just an idea.

If you want to do any character not mentioned in previous posts you can do dude.

Someone who wishes to stay anonymous has asked me to post their stories for Archaic Marvel. Their story will include hulk, iron fist, luke cage, thor, iron man,daredevil hawkeye and punisher.

meh. There goes pretty much every hero that I wanted to work with. Can I do a seperate Archaic Daredevil or Archaic Iron Fist series?

meh. There goes pretty much every hero that I wanted to work with. Can I do a seperate Archaic Daredevil or Archaic Iron Fist series?

sure. You can do Daredevil. BUT I have used kingpin (or rather King Pinn) in a brief mention in Spider-man series however if you want to use him as he is Daredevil villain set it in Novus Yorke where Pinn Wilson Fisk or king Pinn for short (cheesy yes but I liked that name :lol: ) is king.

Latest posts

Back